Lift For Two For Second Leg?

Hannarchist

Just a quick shot before I book the train tomorrow. Anyone have room for two from Edinburgh to Perth for the second leg on the 24th? I'm meeting my Dad in Perth so will need to be through a wee bit before the game. Just worried it will go to extra time and we'll miss th return train! Will of course contribute to petrol. Hopefully get a response before noon tomorrow, otherwise train it is! Thanks guys

guys.

I will be going up to Perth quite early on Thursday and would be happy to pick you up. My mother still lives in Perth so will be going to visit her. My plan was to go to Perth quite early and go down town and soak up the atmosphere (non alcoholic unfortunately as I am driving) have tea at my mums and go up to the ground 6.30ish. I could drop you of anywhere in Perth but would prefer bypass area of Edinburgh for pickup and dropoff. Will be returning straight after match and hopefully grab a couple of pints in Peebles before closing time. PM if any good.