Fans Stadium Display At Mcdiarmid On Thursday.

bigstu

Hi all.

Supersaint is planning a similar display as the one we did before kickoff at the cup final.

Will involve scarf twirling and card display (hopefully)

The exact details are still being worked out, but be ready to make as much noise as possible and twirl your scarves.

Will update more details on here, and on the event page on Facebook. SpRead the word. It was great at the final, but imagine the sight/sound with all 4 stands rocking at the same time... Spine tingling.

https://www.facebook.com/events/237612583100487/

IMO the song that should be "belting out" when the players come on the pitch is....

"When Saints went up to lift the Scottish Cup, we were there, we were there..........."

A heroes welcome for the Scottish Cup holders and a reminder of what can be achieved between team and supporters.

Good luck to the lads who organise the display.

A HEROES WELCOME IS NEEDED AND DESERVED !

There will be cards in north, east and ormond stand.

How about this?

Just before the teams come out we all sing espana cani song, whilst twirling scarves.

When team emerge, we hold up the cards, and sing "when the saints went up to lift the Scottish cup"

Personally I think the scarf twirling and Espana should go for even longer, starting when the players are still out warming up and lasting right through to when they walk out onto the pitch and then kick off. Think it would give the players a massive boost to see/hear that happening (although I appreciate that it's also very touch on the arms!).

Personally I think the scarf twirling and Espana should go for even longer, starting when the players are still out warming up and lasting right through to when they walk out onto the pitch and then kick off. Think it would give the players a massive boost to see/hear that happening (although I appreciate that it's also very touch on the arms!).

I don't finish work until 7pm, so by the time I get to Perth and get parked I will be 10mins or so late in getting in. Can you keep the twirling going until I turn up ? ;)

Sweet Caroline are our brothers. You weren't there - you wouldn't know.

------------------------

educate us....I have no idea how a song about jfk's daughter has any place at saints. Don't recall this when i was a supporter in 80's,90's.  Can't stand the song myself....but's that probably tied to too many nights in piano bars

'Just trying to get a contact with someone at the pipeband to see if they could possibly play instead of a trumpet

Imagine them doing this on the pitch to start us off at 7:30.'

Imagine indeed.........now I know what Wotherspoon must have felt like at Hibs. Played in the semis and dropped like a sack o tatties!

And for pipes! Flipping insult or what. You may find the harmonics on the pipes don't quite fit, but I may stand corrected on this.

I would have thought that with much smaller stand, tannoy system less of an issue and being right next to core of support would have meant the trumpet could have again contributed to a fantastic atmosphere.

As it is, I can't make Thur. But will be up next Thur with the right result this Thur.

You go with your pipes though Stu. It's the result that matters and atmosphere will be amazing regardless, but can't say it doesn't hurt!!!!!!

Its not personal Norwichsaint.... I already asked to have trumpets etc, but the club have organised a pipe band, and weren't keen on having brass aswell.

I can only work with what I am given!  And I did sent the email a few weeks ago! Don't take it personally.  I dont.