St Johnstone V Fc Luzern Thursday 24 July 2014

andrew

I wasn't sure which way round the ties would be so I arranged to be in Scotland for last week. I was seriously put out when the draw was made, but I have managed to put my flight back till tomorrow. Best decision ever, even if the missus is swearing at me every time I call home! Braw weather too - Result!

Here's to all us part-timers who only turn up for the big games!

Edited by Pop

Anyway, back on topic ! Here is hoping the good weather will add an extra couple of hundred to the crowd this evening. We cant be far off the 9K mark ????

Its absolutely baking here at the moment.

I recon we wont be miles behind your temp at the moment!

Edited by PerthSeany

is obvious! with out a doubt, the trumpet players need really to bubble up their squeak....tonights match is more than a togth one and stop ranting all your pish about how easy things are going to be,fuquing disgrace!

Edited by ANDY5565

is obvious! with out a doubt, the trumpet players need really to bubble up their squeak....tonights match is more than a togth one and stop ranting all your pish about how easy things are going to be,fuquing disgrace!

It's called being confident.  It's not going to be easy, nobody said it was going to be easy.  Love to see the team perform with 10,000 miserable fuques like you booing and whining in the stands!!

COYS!!!!!

Heading out soon to the pub...

Enjoy tonight folks (even the Luzern fans on here).

I expect it to be tight.

PS. If anyone comes across the Luzern team bus. Stand in front of it and make it reverse (dont ask just do)

It'll be hard to get the Swiss bus out of neutral though.