St Johnstone V Fc Luzern Thursday 24 July 2014

andrew

Told you it would go to penalties (Luzern are an OK side.....ouf,lucky us! still we need that extra something if we want to go further in this competion (some of you just can not see past your own stuck up nostril,listen more to me and i will teach you plenty

You told us categorically that Saints would lose.  Ahm no learning from you!!!

Well done Saints, brilliant achievement!

That said, it was fooking murder following the penalties on Twitter, especially sitting alongside someone who couldn't bear to hear any details until the fat lady sang.

A non-Saints penalties reminiscence - York City 13, Kidderminster H 12 in the FA Trophy.a few years ago. It was a freezing foggy night and long before it got to double figures, everyone in the ground was willing somebody, anybody to kick one straight at the keeper or into the yard of the neighbouring school.

Edited by Grovesred

As my mate just pointed out, 10 years ago we were about to kick off the season under John Connolly, a season where we finished 8th in the First Division, now we are eyeing up another run in the Europa League, the 3rd on the bounce oh and we currently have the Scottish Cup sitting in the trophy cabinet at McDiarmid Park.

Quite incredible when you think about it like that.   :?  

As my mate just pointed out, 10 years ago we were about to kick off the season under John Connolly, a season where we finished 8th in the First Division, now we are eyeing up another run in the Europa League, the 3rd on the bounce oh and we currently have the Scottish Cup sitting in the trophy cabinet at McDiarmid Park.

Quite incredible when you think about it like that.   :?  

That season should not be remembered...

EVER.

What a load of crap saying we are only in Europe because of Rangers not being there. Just taking this season the reason we are in Europe is because we won the Scottish Cup beating Dundee United 2-0 in the final after they had beaten the aforementioned Rangers very convincingly in the semi final

Added to the fact that Rangers are no more because of everyone else their own cheating.

running up posts,wasting space here....mods do your duty

slap head, when i hit perth, i hit you

MODS do your thing now, i mean what i say about slap head (you should even report me to the police,because i am that serious

Any MODS able to confirm the rules on openly threatening people on this Forum?  Thats twice now i've been threatened in this very thread aswell as over Direct Messages from what appears to be a 49yr old fully grown adult.  :?

Quite incredible scenes when people take the Internet so serious.  :roll:

Any MODS able to confirm the rules on openly threatening people on this Forum?  Thats twice now i've been threatened in this very thread aswell as over Direct Messages from what appears to be a 49yr old fully grown adult.  :?

Quite incredible scenes when people take the Internet so serious.  :roll:

Kojak, you, incredibly, are taking it so serious. A slapping from Andy, FFS.......I've been accused by a couple of burds on here of being a sexist pig :shock: . Tell you what, they sound brutal...I would much rather have a slap from Andy