I've Just Realised....

Broon

For the first time in my life things are so good at Saints NOBODY is moaning about the players. Because people are naturally miserable bastards we need something to moan about so attentions turn to marketing, PR, Catering, Events organisation, Ticket sales, websites etc.

Can I be the first to say....long may the abuse continue. For as long as the players are not getting it tight things are pretty bloody rosy!

Come on ye Saints!

The player - fans relationship appears to be one of the best ever. No prima donnas in the dressing room, even the next to be "loaded" Young May is sound as a pound. And from our side, apart from 'The Giraffe", we havnae been really picking on anybody else in recent times. Long may it continue.  

The Manager too. I might be wrong, but I haven't heard a single serious quibble about him since he took the reins. He must be the least moaned about Saints manager since I properly started following Saints in the days of Totten.