Scott Brown

jhq

Its great to see home grown talent doing the business.

I believe that kids are our future.

Apparently you cant win anything with kids though (So says some guy fae Sauchie)

Early days yet but looking good.

Just think if TW had a budget we may not have seen them.

Its great to see home grown talent doing the business.

I believe that kids are our future.

Apparently you cant win anything with kids though (So says some guy fae Sauchie)

Teach them well and let them lead the way. ;)

Brown was fantastic last night. He was fantastic last week too. He's got to be first pick beside Chris Millar in that holding area IMO.

Brown and Caddis are young and will go through a bad spell at some stage in the coming season. If we lay off them and dont give them pelters and avoid affecting their confidence when they are not playing so well then all I see is a win win situation. First person on here who gets layed in to them from this site is getting a "ticking off". 

Fair play to Scott Brown for putting such a big effort into improving his fitness over the summer. He is really reaping the rewards now and was oustanding last night.

Dont want to build the lad up to much, but he has all the tools required to be a success as a midfielder in the modern game - good range of passing, strong in the tackle, capable of getting a goal and an ability to get up and down the pitch.

Looking forward to see how he develops over the coming season.

Always good to have information coming from so close to the manager. Did TW tell you personally or is it just a cheap dig at Gary MacDonald ????

Let's be honest. It's going to happen.

And no wonder people have cheap dogs at Mac.

Edited by PerthSeany

He's a great wee player.

He's far from arrived yet though and I'm sure Tommy Wright will help to keep him grounded. Hopefully he'll go onto make that spot his own. Right now he's a better option than McDonald and with Murray hopefully returning to full fitness and a new contract soon we'll have a good few options in the middle.