Spartak Trnava

Cleveland-Saint

Should all the WAPers planning on going book the same route?

Means people can share good routes plus also everyone can do the trip together because the trip from Aiport to Zlaté Moravce is going to be a bit of a hike. At least 2 and a half hours on trains and buses by the looks of it.

So if Airports further away are getting used that would be even more complicated.

I know, booked it without thinking it thru.

a taxi from Bratislava to prague, 7 seater is about £30 each, may get a similar price from match venue???

John,

I take it you booked the earlier Easyjet flight?  I think Easyjet allow you to cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking.

5 of us are on the 6.20pm flight with Jet2, direct from Prague to Edinburgh and it is currently sitting at £132.

John,

I take it you booked the earlier Easyjet flight?  I think Easyjet allow you to cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking.

5 of us are on the 6.20pm flight with Jet2, direct from Prague to Edinburgh and it is currently sitting at £132.

John,

ill have a look

John,

What flight are you getting out though.

Jet2 only fly there Mondays and Fridays.

What flight are you getting out though.

Jet2 only fly there Mondays and Fridays.

Edinburgh to Stansted with Easyjet and Stansted to Prague with Ryanair on the Wednesday.  Wanted to get the Easyjet flight from Stansted to Prague but there were not enough seats left for the 5 of us that booked last night.

Edited by Baiggers

Where is everyone else staying, don't want to stay in trvana if nobody else is, quite happy staying where match is

I've not booked anything. Flights are looking at costing to much once i take into account the cost of my little brother etc as well. Can afford, just don't want to snooker myself for the next 3 months. 

If anyone can find me a cheap option... Im there!

I can imagine most Saints fans will stay in Trvana if there is transport available.

Edi-Bratislava with Ryanair now £400 rtn. Not going to pay that. Vienna, Bratislava via englanshire is Going to come in between £300 and £400 also once you add on flights to/from Scotland. I was planning to make a weeks break of it, but once you add hotel costs it's a wee bit more than I'm prepared to pay.

Fingers crossed we get through and get a cheaper and easier place to get too.