Volunteers Wanted At Club 1St Friday August 2014

THE LARK SAINT

Or what about the "unemployed" ? Gives them work experience for their CV for when they go for a job interview.

Don't think any of the people doing it today took a day off to do it !!!!! :)

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

6y7lLj.jpg

Edited by MySpazz

To be fair they could be broken through over exuberance rather than vandalism. I know of one guy who through presure of numbers when the win was being celebrated last Thursday went through the back of a chair

I got excited when we won last week also, astonishingly I somehow managed to avoid breaking my seat in the process aswell.  Suppose thats because I am educated enough to realise that a plastic chair is designed to be sat on, not stood upon.   Pretty straight forward really. 

SLF can you confirm or knock on the head the story that there was loads of broken seats.

I confirm there was one broken seat east stand yellow scoreboard end a few buckled seats there and some buckled in the red section bottom tier nearer the ormond end below ghosties area.hardly mass destruction.

Less damage than Rosenberg game last season defo.

Now anyone want to deny or confirm this why no go up the stadium and do yer own inspection.

I confirm there was one broken seat east stand yellow scoreboard end a few buckled seats there and some buckled in the red section bottom tier nearer the ormond end below ghosties area.hardly mass destruction.

Less damage than Rosenberg game last season defo.

Now anyone want to deny or confirm this why no go up the stadium and do yer own inspection.

Are you the clubs new PR man - great job so far - keep it up 

PS - was the hip flask empty ?