Bus From Bratislava To The Game And Back Same Day

Capital Saint

I've sent off a request for a few quotes for buses to go to the game on the day of the match from Bratislava and return on the same day.

So far, I have had one reply coming in at €450, that is for leaving Bratislava at 1pm and coming back after the match. So, if we can get 40 people, it shouldn't be much more than a tenner a head. Even 20 poele at £20 per head seems reasonable to me

I have had one or two notes of interest already. Please can you PM if you are interested so I can see if it's going to be worthwhile getting a bus booked.

Here's a picture of the bus they have offerred us.

2q8a52o.jpg

Cheers

Hi,

Currently 33 people have shown an interest in this so looking at under £14 per person.

Here's the list of peeps with the number they have booked for. Please check and let me know if I've made any errors

3 Me

7 Ando testimonial

9 Baiggers

3 Hoodlum65

2 55saint

1 Southern Saint

1 Old Muirton

2 Baldy Marc

2 Mike180279

2 Crieffsaintandy

1 Andrew

Unless anyone has any strong objections, I think I'll just go ahead and confirm the booking with the bus company as there have been no further quotes come in. It's a 48 seater so still some places left.  

Hi,

Currently 33 people have shown an interest in this so looking at under £14 per person.

Here's the list of peeps with the number they have booked for. Please check and let me know if I've made any errors

3 Me

7 Ando testimonial

9 Baiggers

3 Hoodlum65

2 55saint

1 Southern Saint

1 Old Muirton

2 Baldy Marc

2 Mike180279

2 Crieffsaintandy

1 Andrew

Unless anyone has any strong objections, I think I'll just go ahead and confirm the booking with the bus company as there have been no further quotes come in. It's a 48 seater so still some places left.  

fine by me. COYS

Oh, the bus is now full. So sorry. I can put people on standby? I see from his website that he does 19 seater and people carriers. I can ask him for a price for that? Otherwise, I'll see if he has a bigger bus.

I've been really impressed with him so far he is quick to respond

I need to arrange my taxi from Bratislava airport to the rendezvous point for the bus. Has this been decided yet? Or am I jumping the gun??