Bus From Bratislava To The Game And Back Same Day

Capital Saint

sorry peeps. I was certain I had posted this information but, after a quick check, seems I didn't. As above, the bus will leave from the Ibis at 1.30pm. This is half an hour later than I first said but it is to allow people to get to town who are due to land at 12.20. Cheers.

much appreciated. I have a private chauffeur taking me to the hotel. Gotta love Slovakia, it's cheap

Ultimate organiser Capital, I can just roll out of my bed down to the bus, I take you went ahead and booked in at the Ibis

sorry peeps. I was certain I had posted this information but, after a quick check, seems I didn't. As above, the bus will leave from the Ibis at 1.30pm. This is half an hour later than I first said but it is to allow people to get to town who are due to land at 12.20. Cheers.

SORRY BORN I,M GONNA HAVE TO PULL OUT OF THE BUS THE 2 GUYS WHO WERE ( "DEFINATLY GOING " ) HAVE PULLED OUT AFTER I,VE BOUGHT MY TICKETS !   

I HAVE 3 TICKETS FOR THE AWAY GAME GOING SPARE FOR £10 EACH NOT THE £16 IF ANYONE WANTS THEM GIVE ME A RING ON 07429372556

SORRY AGAIN AND HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE GAME

C O Y S

Think there's a strong chance there may be spaces, as a couple of guys pulled out yesterday, so its worth PM Capital Saint to check?

The bus(s) are due to leave from outside the Bratislava Ibis Centrum hotel at 1.30pm on Thursday, returning after the match to Bratislava.

I'll have to check when I get home. There were a few call offs. Some were good enough to pay their share of the bus, others were not so I have been wheeling and dealing with the bus operator to keep the price per person at no more than 15 euro . consequently the second bus is smaller than originally booked and the numbers are very tight. Will let you know.

I'll have to check when I get home. There were a few call offs. Some were good enough to pay their share of the bus, others were not so I have been wheeling and dealing with the bus operator to keep the price per person at no more than 15 euro . consequently the second bus is smaller than originally booked and the numbers are very tight. Will let you know.

Well done to the guys that paid. Poor show from the guys that booked & didn't.

Hi again CS.

I'm arriving in Bratislava around 2.30pm tomorrow.

I was planning paying you in Euros when I meet you either tomorrow or on Thursday at the bus, but if you prefer, I can transfer sterling into your bank account tonight, if you PM your details?

I'm staying at the Michalska  Brana Hotel in the old town, not very far from the Ibis, so could also drop an envelope of Euros off at reception tomorrow afternoon, if thats where youre staying?

Cheers,

Jim 

Hi,

Just to confirm - the bus is being paid for by cash so I dont need anything money sent. Thanks to all who enquired

1.30 pm from Ibis Bratislava. It's booked to return at 10 pm or later if there is extra time and penalties. Earlier if everyone is on the bus, gagging to go get back to Bratislava to celebrate a win in normal time. :-)