Tommy Wright

Highland Saintee

Famous last words, but you would have expected the twitter mob to be all over this. Particularly if there was to a press conference...would have expected the courier and the likes of Jim Spence to be tweeting away.

That said, I have noticed that TW isn't the smiley happy person of last season so......

Wouldn't surprise me that much if true either. The lack of money to sign new players after our best ever season shows a real lack of support for him - the fact we can't stretch to even one new first team player must be very frustrating for him.

The new contracts for both him and May should've been sorted right after the cup final.

Fingers crossed this is rubbish.

Just a rumour...although watching Tommy on the Cunningham videos, he's definately not as upbeat as he was during his initial appointment, League and Scottish Cup runs and since the announcement by Steve Brown of no signings until necessary we can all share his current frustration!

Possibly this announcement if true...will actually be Tommy signing a new contract...Let's hope so!

We can always rely on Steve Broon to get his spokesman to inform us peasants of what is happening at the club.

Actually, I made that bit up all by myself Aitchy but glad it got yer attention matey. :wink:

What I did find oot was that there aint no big press conference at all..  No signing, no resigning, no ****all, just the usual WAP rumour mill preseason bollocks..

And I never had to speak to Stevie Broon once. :laugh:

Actually, I made that bit up all by myself Aitchy but glad it got yer attention matey. :wink:

What I did find oot was that there aint no big press conference at all..  No signing, no resigning, no ****all, just the usual WAP rumour mill preseason bollocks..

And I never had to speak to Stevie Broon once. :laugh:

Good for you.

Now I will let you get back to sticking your head up Mr Chairmans backside.

Thanks for your time.