Tommy Wright

Highland Saintee

Good for you.

Now I will let you get back to sticking your head up Mr Chairmans backside.

Thanks for your time.

You really do seem to have some issues  Aitchy.. :laugh:

I wont be sticking my head up the chairmans arse tonight as I have an Ando testimonial committeee meeting to attend , but I will look out for any available bottoms at that . If I can find one and get right up there I will certainly let you know.

Anyway, thanks for your thanks. :wink:

Wouldn't be surprising if he did leave but doubt he would walk away at a time like this. Some other sad news regarding Tommy being reported on twitter.

We are saddened to hear of the passing of Tommy Wright's mother this morning. Sincere condolences to Tommy and all the family.

Wouldn't be surprising if he did leave but doubt he would walk away at a time like this. Some other sad news regarding Tommy being reported on twitter.

We are saddened to hear of the passing of Tommy Wright's mother this morning. Sincere condolences to Tommy and all the family.

Ah, sad news.

If she was ill leading up to her passing, that may well explain Tommy's lack of jovialness recently then

You really do seem to have some issues Aitchy.. :laugh:

I wont be sticking my head up the chairmans arse tonight as I have an Ando testimonial committeee meeting to attend , but I will look out for any available bottoms at that . If I can find one and get right up there I will certainly let you know.

Anyway, thanks for your thanks. :wink:

^^ disnae actually ken ^^

I'd imagine there could be the chance then that Tommy could in fact be missing from the dugout for Thursday night after this sad news. 

Work Colleague of mines relative passed away not to long ago in Northern Ireland and she was amazed to find out the funeral was being held within 48 hours, seems to be the way they do things over there.

I believe an announcement concerning the clubs "infrastructure" will be made at 6.15.

*This is not true

The asterix isn't attached to anything. I look forward to this announcement, safe in the knowledge that this is true.

Apparently Vinny Arkins is to be named Head of AstroTurf bookings and that Lark Saint has been invited on the board "Cos we need a kinda smiley character".

Apart from that, Ghostie has been transferred to Ninewells suffering from 'Heid in somebody's arse' Syndrome and it's likely that SLF will sign a short term deal to replace Stevie May who is being sold to Auchinleck Talbot "Cos they like a man wi' hair' doon in deepest Ayrshire.