St.johnstone Vs Spartak Trnava Pre Match Get Together @ The Saints Club

dan loves saints

St.Johnstone Vs Spartak Trnava pre match get together.

The Saints club opens at 1pm

Barossa street St.Johnstone supporters committee are happy announce that the shrugs will be performing in the club on Thursday, also playing will be David Cruikshank on the bag pips.

Hope to see you's all on Thursday.

COYS

Open from 12 not 1, live music from the Shrugs in the afternoon and no doubt early evening if they get enough beer!

Having been at a stag party a couple of days ago, I'll accept nothing other than water.  :wink:

Looking forward to this! Actually our first gig in Perth and hopefully the first of many. A mixture of covers and original material on the set list. Come along to Barossa!

Enjoyed this today! Shame that a few more didn't turn out.. but 'quality, not quantity'. ;) Apologies for the guitar issues, but I think it worked out pretty well overall. Nice little 'Fair Maid' singalong at the end as well!

Good to meet a few of you for the first time. Saints have some pretty sound supporters, it must be said. Thanks to Dan for inviting us.

Enjoyed this today! Shame that a few more didn't turn out.. but 'quality, not quantity'. ;) Apologies for the guitar issues, but I think it worked out pretty well overall. Nice little 'Fair Maid' singalong at the end as well!

Good to meet a few of you for the first time. Saints have some pretty sound supporters, it must be said. Thanks to Dan for inviting us.

Thanks for coming.well played .i enjoyed plucking yer guitar strings.do ye no ken from lands end to john o'groats.

Thanks dudes

Thanks for coming.well played .i enjoyed plucking yer guitar strings.do ye no ken from lands end to john o'groats.

Thanks dudes

Cheers mate. I can't take credit for the plucking of guitar strings, but I'll pass that on to Jamie. ;) We don't, but we'll get it learnt for next time (and dedicate it to you, of course). You should have come over and introduced yourself as 'slf'. I'm always intrigued about WAP posters' real-life personas.  :razz:

Edited by The Real Saints

Cheers mate. I can't take credit for the plucking of guitar strings, but I'll pass that on to Jamie. ;) We don't, but we'll get it learnt for next time (and dedicate it to you, of course). You should have come over and introduced yourself as 'slf'. I'm always intrigued about WAP posters' real-life personas.  :razz:

I was the handsome shy dude