Away Leg In Slovakia

ancientsaint

I can't see there being a problem for Saints fans tbh. Spartak don't have a massive average attendance anyway and are playing miles away from their home ground - there will be plenty of space and I'm sure they'll make sure all the Saints fans who want in will get in.

I was just going by what I read on the internet. my point is correct though. It's the luck of the draw.

agreed, we knew it was a 3,200 capacity stadium before anybody had even thought about booking a flight.  Hopefully anybody lucky enough to travel will have no issue getting a ticket for the away end.

I think a lot will depend on the outcome of the first leg. If the tie is still wide open I can see a problem for both sets of fans to get a match ticket for 2nd leg.

By the UEFA regulations, if I read it right, the away club is entitled to at least 5% of the total stadium capacity. As the minimum capacity for the 3rd round Europa League match is 6000 The Saints should get the minimum of 300 tickets, irrespective of the fact that the ground in Zlaté Moravce holds about 4 thousands seats only.

In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up to 200 top-category tickets, so that will take it to 500 for the Supersaints which, going by your rough estimations, should be enough.

As a side note, our club is in discussions with TV´s over a live coverage of the second leg and if it´s go ahead the kick-off time may be changed.

Have a nice stay in Slovakia.

The Spartak website (www.spartak.sk) has advised their supporters that tickets for the return match in Zlate Moravce are already on sale at the club shop initially to their season ticket holders. Next week, Spartak will release tickets to non-season ticket holders and again these will be available from the club shop and authorised outlets. The top price is Euro 10 (ten). 

Please note, however, that these tickets are on sale only in Trnava. Any remaining tickets will be sold in Zlate Moravce only on the day of the match, Thursday 7 August. 

Spartak's website confirms that tickets will be available for Sections B1 and B2, which had been closed for the previous match by order of UEFA's Disciplinary Committee.

There is no specfic reference made to the sale of tickets to away fans. Neither does the press release refer to the number of tickets nor the section(s) of the stadium reserved for away fans. This means that Saints fans, who wish to travel to the match in Zlate Moravce and who do not receive tickets from STJ in Perth would have to travel first to Trnava or take the risk of travelling to Zlate Moravce on the day of the match in the hope of obtaining briefs at the stadium. Please note that the ticket office in Z M may only be open for a limited period of time and it is not clear from the statement if cash will be accepted at the turnstiles (presumably not).

Saints fans who plan to be in Slovakia on Wednesday could travel by bus or train to Trnava and purchase tickets there and stay overnight there or in Nitra, which is closer to Z M.

On a separate but related matter, there appears to be no bus or train departing from Z M at the end of the match, which may be extended by extra time and penalties.

Either the Club or the official fan club should contact Spartak to establish how many tickets will be made available to away fans - in  addition to those already being supplied to the club for its official party. Most probably, the final answer will depnd on the outcome of Thursday's encounter.

By any chance is anyone heading Z M via Katowice or Krakow? I had intended to take the train from Poland to Bratislava. If there was a small group, the best option might be to hire a car and drive straight down via Zilina to Trnava and the book a hotel in Nitra. This would make travel much easier and would ensure we could get back to the hotel in Ntra or Bratislava regardless of when the match finishes.

I think they may take the away tickets over with them and these would go on sale tomorrow or Friday with Saints.

The club usually does this. I´m sure the officials of both clubs have been in touch re tickets. Little surprised there´s no statement about ticket arrangements on your website yet. I can PM a mobile number of our clubs secretary to someone with basic English and without strong scottish accent to find out answers to your questions.

Sorry, our stadium is in reconstruction :/. There will be next year 19000 seats.

Some information for you:

Beer in Slovakia: 1€

Alcohol 0,7 l : 5-20 €

Menu in restaurant: 5€

Prostitutes: 50€

Any pubs in Zlate Moravce that are Trnava supporters only. Edited by Gordon Drummonds Perm

Currently at the Legia vs Septic game. I estimate our friends from Glasgow have around a hundred fans here. In the Legia end but I haven't heard a peep from the weegies all half.

I can guarantee that we will have a more numerous, more vocal and more passionate support in Slovakia next week. Makes me very proud to be a Saintee.