Stevie May

Hardolez21

Ok so you think Saints would beat the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd , Arsenal , Man City .MMmmmm I would love to see that ;)

no, we have not played any of them. We did beat Burnley, Bolton and some other mob in recent years I think.  I was more thinking of the teams you would class as top teams in your wonderful Championship..

Mind you, they minks fae doon the Tay ,Scumdee, played Man City  a few weeks ago.. Remind me how that went for the multi millionaires??

Oh and just in case you wanna say  it was City under 12's....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/319590/teams

Now I am done talking to you.

Good luck for the coming season and  goodbye. :wink:

I will watch saints season with Interest as I always do !!   I have no bad feeling towards proper Saints fans or the Saints as a club  ... Pitty about the other sad lot on here calling themselves Saints fans ...you are truly an example of the worst so called football fans I have probably come across on a forum !!  you really are top of the league, be happy in that knowledge !!   All teams have so called idiot fans like you ,but we try not to promote it ...Obviously on here it is the norm !! Bye !!

Edited by Cebuman

I will watch saints season with Interest as I always do !!   I have no bad feeling towards proper Saints fans or the Saints as a club  ... Pitty about the other sad lot on here calling themselves Saints fans ...you are truly an example of the worst so called football fans I have probably come across on a forum !!  you really are top of the league, be happy in that knowledge !!   All teams have so called idiot fans like you ,but we try not to promote it ...Obviously on here it is the norm !! Bye !!

Ah finally a RESULT.

Good luck to Stevie if he does go down south this week.

Even after winning the Scottish Cup we are still a selling club and there is no way a team that has an average crowd of 4k can turn down a sizeable transfer fee. £800k is ok but £1 million would be a better sum I think.

From my Dad in Slovakia re: May - "he came over to the fans with the rest of team, but was quiet and a little reticent" Don't think we can read too much into that, sounds his usual self!

If/when he goes - All the best, will keep an eye on the lucky highest bidders results and hopefully we see you again in your twilight!

As long as Stevie gets his worth I will be happy

Wish him well, he , in my opinion has behaved impeccably!

It must be difficult when you know your 'company' will flog you off to the highest bidder!

I do feel however, that the 'oxygen' has been sucked out of our cup winning party because of all the speculation.

The 2 goals he scored in the semi will go down in Saints history as priceless!?⚽⚽