Stevie May

Hardolez21

Can't complain at that that's at least 2 minibuses.

Sorry to anybody who saw original post combination of my "pissdness" and the fact I was on my Kindle meant my post made very little sense.

And before anyone says pissdness is not a real word I am sure the majority of people on here know what I am saying.

Edited by ejksjfc

Perth Seany

Does this mean we can bring in a non-contracted player, or are you talking through an orifice? 

I dont know what our plan to do with money is. 

No im not talking out my arsehole if thats what you are trying to imply. I was told from someone I'd trust would be giving me good info.

Said person was giving nothing away re Swanson though. Not a thing. "There has been discussions" is all I got. Which we all know already. 

Edited by PerthSeany

I dont know what our plan to do with money is. 

No im not talking out my arsehole if thats what you are trying to imply. I was told from someone I'd trust would be giving me good info.

Said person was giving nothing away re Swanson though. Not a thing. "There has been discussions" is all I got. Which we all know already. 

source goes quiet when source realises their information is being shared on the Internet. Hardly a surprise. 

Subbed after 85 minutes, without scoring or a mention in the match report.

I looked now and again at the Beeb report on the game and he got mentioned at least 3 times, once for a foul, once for an assist (teammates shot missed) and once for a shot off target. Oh and he got mentioned in the lineup. ;)

Edited by glenrothes saintee

PNE supporters concerned about his lack of fitness, but understand he didnt have much of a preseason, some claiming he was huffing and puffing by 40 mins. They are impressed with his workrate though and backtracking to assist the defence. Whats glaringly obvious though is his lack of pace. Quite a few seem happy with the signing thus far and look forward to seeing him playing once he gets his fitness level back up. As stated though his lack of speed is a concern 

PNE supporters concerned about his lack of fitness, but understand he didnt have much of a preseason, some claiming he was huffing and puffing by 40 mins. They are impressed with his workrate though and backtracking to assist the defence. Whats glaringly obvious though is his lack of pace. Quite a few seem happy with the signing thus far and look forward to seeing him playing once he gets his fitness level back up. As stated though his lack of speed is a concern 

There is fit and there is match fit.