Stevie May

Hardolez21

Sheffield Wednesday are a proper football club, I would much rather May goes to them. Rotherham are a diddy club that will be in league 1 this time next year.

Ok so if we Millers Have a diddy club & Wednesday have a proper football club LAUGH OUT LOUD then what are the Saints in the scheme of things ;) something like a Sunday League team by your reckoning then , or is that making them sound too big ;)    Remember one thing Saints fans ...If Wednesdays see Rotherham as a toytown Football Club (that by the way showed them how to actually play Football last season by beating them easily)     :)  Then I would hate to think what they think of the Saints & Perth 

Edited by Cebuman

Having had the pleasure of watching Reading at Both the Sheffield Ground and Rotherham I personally would be gutted if Stevie May went to Rotherham. From What I remember they Play 1 up front and 10 behind the ball and celebrate like the won the FA cup whenever they get a draw away from home

As for the Sheffield clubs I went to a Match there last game of the season some years ago when Paul Sturrock was manager and they struck me as a decent club with some decent fans. Decent banter after the match. They are a club who  have always tried to play football. Some times to their detriment I wont mention the consecutive 6 - 0 defeats at the Madejski stadium ;)

Not gonna mention the other Sheffield team as I cant stand anything about them  The Colin Wanker effect.

In short we are going to lose Stevie I hope he chooses Wednesday.

I would like to Say a big thankyou to Roverham for Giving Reading Adam Le Fondre and ask that you show a little sympathy as you know what its like to lose your best player for a lot less than his Value.

Your very funny & obviously & Fowls fan :) good try !!

Ok so if we Millers Have a diddy club & Wednesday have a proper football club LAUGH OUT LOUD then what are the Saints in the scheme of things ;) something like a Sunday League team by your reckoning then or is that making them sound too big ;)    Remember one thing Saints fans ...If Wednesdays see Rotherham as a toytown Football Club (that by the way showed them how to actually play Football last season by beating them easily)     :)  Then I would hate to think what they think of the Saints & Perth 

You see your comparing apples with oranges ... We dont give a damn what you think as were not in your country and will never ever be part of your association so have a rest and accept that your a diddy team in England that will never Grace the European stage or win a cup were a provincial team in Scotland that has won a cup and are in Europe....

Sheffield Wednesday has a pedigree and is a sleeping giant who will come good again one day and you'll still be dreaming of flying to european shores..

Which we do....

Some clarity on the name Pigs/ Piggies.

Wednesday called it United (Sheffield) years ago, it was originally the Bacon Backs because on the colours of their shirts, in return the Pigs (you got it, Sheff U) started to call it back to us - rather weird but that's what they do.

So where do little old Rovrum fit in to all of this? well because they are the little ones left outside of the City they think it's fair that they gatecrash the City rivalry by calling it to us as well.

We let them do this because they are a tiny club and most folk from rovrum actually pop down to Hillsboro' to watch football.

Sorry Saints, just needed to clear that one up.

Now Taximark was Hillsborough not built on the site of an old pig farm and slaughterhouse or is that just fiction?

Now Taximark was Hillsborough not built on the site of an old pig farm and slaughterhouse or is that just fiction?

excuse me Rotherham fans going to Hillsborough LAUGH OUT LOUD only to watch the Millers beat your sorry Backsides like we have on the last 4 visits or is it more ? oh sorry I have lost count its so many !!!   & No the Hillsborough ground was not built on a pig farm - It still is a pig farm ;)

Edited by Cebuman

Ok so if we Millers Have a diddy club & Wednesday have a proper football club LAUGH OUT LOUD then what are the Saints in the scheme of things ;) something like a Sunday League team by your reckoning then , or is that making them sound too big ;)    Remember one thing Saints fans ...If Wednesdays see Rotherham as a toytown Football Club (that by the way showed them how to actually play Football last season by beating them easily)     :)  Then I would hate to think what they think of the Saints & Perth 

Checked your honours etc and it looks like your team is at the same level as us in terms of size. Record historical and current stadiums are damn near identical etc.

So I was just about to concede your point, then I remembered the national cup win, the two runners up spots in the other national cup, the European scalps of SV Hamburg, a Monaco team that contained a team full of internationals, guys that would play for top clubs, Rosenburg and FC Lucern in our European seasons and then came to my senses land can confirm that you are indeed a diddy club

Rotherham are as successful as east Stirling IMO

Maybe in your opinion but then again you aint playing the teams we have too ...I seem to remember only the other day that Hearts beat Saints what was the score ?  And they are a Championship team in Scotland I think !!! League 2 level at best :)

No there was never a farm here before, there was a Sheff Utd fan that went to great lenghts to put this out in the media though, before Hillborough was built the area was grassland.

How sad must a fan be to lie about Hillsborough being bult on a farm.

Edited by Taximark

No there was never a farm here before, there was a Sheff Utd fan that went to great lenghts to put this out in the media but before Hillborough was built the area was grassland.

Pigs were kept on the grassland though ...so yes a pig farm :)

Edited by Cebuman

Maybe in your opinion but then again you aint playing the teams we have too ...I seem to remember only the other day that Hearts beat Saints what was the score ? And they are a Championship team in Scotland I think !!! League 2 level at best :)

Hmmmm....troll alert

I have to admit after all these years following the Saints since mid 80's that If I had ever took the time to get to know a lot of the fans that talk such garbage on this site than I would probably never have bothered :( I would probably have been like most English sheep & followed one of the 2 so called proper teams instead like Celtic or Rangers  , that again will be passing Saints by very soon on their way back up !! 

Rotherham got beat 5-1 by Queen of the South a few weeks ago. Lulz.

Take a look at the team we turned out that day & get back to me pls ;)  think you will find it was our Accademy Kids side none of the first team at all LAUGH OUT LOUD try again !!! .