Away Bus To Dingwall 10Th August 14

postiepat

it is with regret that i have to inform members that due to innsufficient numbers it is not feasable cost wise to run a bus to Dingwall this coming Sunday,all members who have seats booked please be advised that details have been passed to Mcdairmid bus convenor for this trip.Confirm with Mcdairmid aas to departure time which i believe to be 1100 am.

Apologies for any upset this has caused.

In reply to all comments ref the bus to Dingwall on Sunday i bring good tidings !!

Have managed to rehire bus from Docherty's 49 seater,apologies to all who had to rebook through Mcdairmid.

Timings as follows :-

Wheel Inn  !0.15 am usual stops on way to Barossa Street,

Departs Barossa Street at 1100 am

Booking sheet available by phoning club on 01738 628391

Again apologies to all but as of 1030 pm on 5th there were only 5 names on booking sheet

In reply to all comments ref the bus to Dingwall on Sunday i bring good tidings !!

Have managed to rehire bus from Docherty's 49 seater,apologies to all who had to rebook through Mcdairmid.

Timings as follows :-

Wheel Inn  !0.15 am usual stops on way to Barossa Street,

Departs Barossa Street at 1100 am

Booking sheet available by phoning club on 01738 628391

Again apologies to all but as of 1030 pm on 5th there were only 5 names on booking sheet

Ian, I have now booked with McD  :evil:   I will cancel those seats now :evil:  so will you please put me down for 3 seats for Dingwall please..

It comes as no great surprise to me that the folk who make the biggest noise when an "away bus"  gets cancelled  through lack of support, are usually the ones who very rarely travel on the "away bus".

Get your name on the bus sheet early to ensure your erse is on a seat and the running of a bus is viable.

It also gives the bus convenor time to make the necessary booking (s)

End of rant. :wink: