Protest At Celtic Game

patsy

The champions of Poland, a country well known for shuttling all of its immigrants into Scotland to take our jobs just sodomized the biggest club in our country. They are taking the piss out of us these Polish.

Can you tell me how many immigrants Poland get every year and what nations they arrived there from before Poland illegally shuttled them over here?

If you're joking fair enough, but the guy was clearly riffing on the "what have the romans ever done for us" sketch from Monty Python.

Bollocks he's disrespecting the polish fallen .are you with him as well ? You trying to make a joke of this is disgrace.utterly disgusting

Bollocks he's disrespecting the polish fallen .are you with him as well ? You trying to make a joke of this is disgrace.utterly disgusting

Mate there's clearly three/four posts that are taking the piss out of the guy's ridiculous anti-polish rant and that was one of them.

As I read it he was clearly saying how stupid the other guys point was, the tone of the conversation and the obvious Python reference make me feel pretty confident no disrespect was meant.

There's certainly no disrespect from me.

Mate there's clearly three/four posts that are taking the piss out of the guy's ridiculous anti-polish rant and that was one of them.

As I read it he was clearly saying how stupid the other guys point was, the tone of the conversation and the obvious Python reference make me feel pretty confident no disrespect was meant.

There's certainly no disrespect from me.

Okay point taken.but there was nae need for the war graves jibe.none at all.

Should really be Boycotting the game cos the moaning bastards who sit in section F knowing the drum and flags etc will be there and sit there and moan about the noise or the canny see the whole pitch cos a flag. Ken you lick my puddin. Games are shite, boring and nothing without a full section. If you enjoy sitting on a padded seat at a football match sounding like a library

Should really be Boycotting the game cos the moaning bastards who sit in section F knowing the drum and flags etc will be there and sit there and moan about the noise or the canny see the whole pitch cos a flag. Ken you lick my puddin. Games are shite, boring and nothing without a full section. If you enjoy sitting on a padded seat at a football match sounding like a library

not even google translate can help me decipher this abomination