We Will Support You Evermore!

50yrs a Saint

Must admit I'm brassed off with all the negativity on here and bile directed towards the Brown's. This topic is for those who wish to, to show their appreciation with positivity as we enter another league campaign. For those who want to continue being negative there are many other threads for you to pollute if you so wish. Thanks you to the Chairman, the Board, the team and everyone behind the club for the most amazing period in our history! Three in a row top flight finishes, three in a row European adventures, some thrilling football, some amazing results, a financially stable club, a Scottish Cup victory, and a new crop of promising talent coming through from our youth structure. We are continuing to build a legacy to ensure club will be there for my grandson to support when he grows up! Best of luck for the new season Saints and thanks for the journey so far. It has been a blast!!!

Always love Saints.

Always be a Saintee when its good,bad,terrible or spectacular.

Last season was pretty spectacular and I will still be there if we lose every game this season!

We should not hide from the fact that this close season has been disappointing but I do believe that ultimately we are going in the right direction.

Time to move on.

Trust Tommy,trust the team and trust in Steve Brown.

Must admit I'm brassed off with all the negativity on here and bile directed towards the Brown's. This topic is for those who wish to, to show their appreciation with positivity as we enter another league campaign. For those who want to continue being negative there are many other threads for you to pollute if you so wish. Thanks you to the Chairman, the Board, the team and everyone behind the club for the most amazing period in our history! Three in a row top flight finishes, three in a row European adventures, some thrilling football, some amazing results, a financially stable club, a Scottish Cup victory, and a new crop of promising talent coming through from our youth structure. We are continuing to build a legacy to ensure club will be there for my grandson to support when he grows up! Best of luck for the new season Saints and thanks for the journey so far. It has been a blast!!!

Well said

Whats not to be positive about?

Great wee team that are competitive week in week out in.

Loads of local young lads on our books and coming through our youth system.

Did we no win a cup  or something?

Oh  aye, and the fans are braw too!

COYS

P.S

this forum is quite good fun too. A good source of information and entertainment. Or as I like to call it "Infortainment"