St Johnstone V Celtic

RandomGuy

No real pressure on us now, so we can afford to rotate a bit more if TW decides thats what he wants to do. I'd rather play a stronger side here, and rotate on Saturday, as Celtic look beatable and Hamilton look woeful, but theres every chance we'd end up losing both if we done that.

No idea how tired players were looking today, but they'll have a days break before this game I hope, to finally relax. Easton will likely be back, so we'll be full strength apart from Muzz. 

No real pressure on us now, so we can afford to rotate a bit more if TW decides thats what he wants to do. I'd rather play a stronger side here, and rotate on Saturday, as Celtic look beatable and Hamilton look woeful, but theres every chance we'd end up losing both if we done that.

No idea how tired players were looking today, but they'll have a days break before this game I hope, to finally relax. Easton will likely be back, so we'll be full strength apart from Muzz.

Didn't think tiredness showed much today.

Sometimes we don't help ourselves due to wayward passing, but we're not Barcelona!

Recently we have always given Celtic a hard time of it at McDiarmid. Deila will be under tons of pressure and the first twenty minutes will be key. They'll come flying out the traps and if we get through that period having not conceding, we have a chance.

No pressure though, today's excellent result mean we can rotate the squad with a more winnable game in Hamilton next Saturday

Bit early, but I've a question to ask. Is this all ticket? Or will I able to rock up and pay at the gate?

cant see anything on official site about all ticket

celtic forum saying its all ticket but not sure if its their fans only

if its all ticket looking at another 26 quid to get in

cant see anything on official site about all ticket

celtic forum saying its all ticket but not sure if its their fans only

if its all ticket looking at another 26 quid to get in

Will be £26 even if its not all ticket. Can`t believe it is only all ticket for Celtic end

Fully expect it to be on OS tomorrow that it is all ticket.