St Johnstone V Celtic

RandomGuy

Won't be attending, refuse to go to games against the gruesome twosome, hate them and there fans. 

3-0 saints and celtic to review the books for an unregistered player 

This used to be my stance on this........but im going.

Cannae see it as 3-0 for Saints though maybe 2-1 or a hard fought draw.

Was going to go and take the kids.

Not paying an extra £11 though, "just because it's Celtic".

Edit: plus an extra fiver for my 15 year old son. So bollocks to that.

i got ticket for myself and wee lad (u12) but cant really blame anyone not wanting to pay 26 quid for a game that is live in sky

Won't be attending, refuse to go to games against the gruesome twosome, hate them and there fans. 

----------

yes, I know what you mean. I hate Old Firm matches too. Unfortunately, this was the only date that I could make in the near future, so I'll have to just put up with their bigoted bullshit and ill-founded sense of superiority.

Whilst I appreciate your stance,i'd never let either bigot brother,put me off supporting my team,especially at home.I stopped giving them money a lot of years ago,but wouldn't miss a home game Edited by dave mc

Just putting it out there incase anyones interested, but I phoned the ticket office .

• The ticket office will shut at 5pm tomorrow night.
  • It re-opens at 6:30 but only for people to collect their pre-paid tickets, you won't be able to tickets at this time (you probably could though, tbh)
  • If we don't sell out, tickets should be able to be purchased at the gates, but the guy on the phone said he couldn't guarantee there would be as they might sell too many tickets for that to happen, I imagine there will be but he obviously couldn't commit to saying there was for obvious reasons