Hamiton V St Johnstone

RandomGuy

No point dwelling on tonights game, was always going to be a nuisance with it being out 3rd game in a week with the other two being in Slovakia and Dingwall.

This is the more important one. I was reasonably confident as I felt Hamilton were Championship standard, but their victory away to St Mirren proves they have some metal and ability in them, so they shouldn't be under estimated.

I'd bring Wright, Brown and Wotherspoon back for this one, and I assume Miller will start aswell.

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Millar

Brown - McDonald

Wotherspoon ------ O'Halloran

MacLean

Edited by RandomGuy

No point dwelling on tonights game, was always going to be a nuisance with it being out 3rd game in a week with the other two being in Slovakia and Dingwall.

This is the more important one. I was reasonably confident as I felt Hamilton were Championship standard, but their victory away to St Mirren proves they have some metal and ability in them, so they shouldn't be under estimated.

I'd bring Scobbie, Brown and Wotherspoon back for this one, and I assume Miller will start aswell.

Mannus

Millar

Brown - McDonald

MacLean

Bring Scobbie back from What?Sure i saw him tonight!!

I'd bring Scobbie, Brown and Wotherspoon back for this one, and I assume Miller will start aswell.

Mannus

Millar

Brown - McDonald

MacLean

scobbie?

I'd start like this (in the circumstance of Mackay being unavailable) -

Mannus

Wotherspoon - Brown - Millar - O'Halloran

MacLean

Morgan

Scobbie Must Stay.

Aye, that's fair enough. I just thought that Wright and Anderson looked very good together as the central defensive partnership against County, and I rate Easton above Scobbie as a left-back. Not taking anything away from him though. He has been excellent this season so far and I wouldn't be averse to seeing him start the match.

You'll be eating your words when big Tommy Wright reads my line-up, decides to go through with it and we win the game with double figures.

In all seriousness, I would perhaps swap Wright for Scobbie. Otherwise, I reckon my line-up is absolutely doss. ;)

there's no chance tommy will drop McDonald. I don't think anyone from tonight's line up deserves to be dropped

there's no chance tommy will drop McDonald. I don't think anyone from tonight's line up deserves to be dropped

I know he won't. I haven't posted the line-up which I think Tommy will put out.

And 'dropped' isn't the right word necessarily. Saturday's match will be our 3rd game in a week (a week which followed a tiring trip to Slovakia). A couple of tonight's players will most likely be rested because of that.

The 4-5-1 is working well, no need to change it.

Mannus

Mackay Ando Scobbie Easton

Brown Millar

Spoony Macdonald O'Halloran

Macca

Thought Caddis played well last night, but Brown looks a cut above and deserves his place back. Not really fussed which two start out of O'Halloran, Spoony and FBLC as all three will have good days and bad days. Three points and a braw day out. COYS.