Hamiton V St Johnstone

RandomGuy

Lee Croft will find himself in the stand more than Caddis if he doesn't buck up his ideas.

Strange one, Lee Croft. He has never looked the same player in his second spell with the club. A few occassions last night where he was one on one with Izaguirre and he never even attempted to try and get past him. Seems to be lacking in confidence.

Im a big fan of his, however he has been off the boil for quite a while now.

Strange one, Lee Croft. He has never looked the same player in his second spell with the club. A few occassions last night where he was one on one with Izaguirre and he never even attempted to try and get past him. Seems to be lacking in confidence.

Im a big fan of his, however he has been off the boil for quite a while now.

Apart from when he did get past him.

At least 3 times in the second half.

Mannus

Mackay   Anderson    Scobbie    Easton

Millar        Brown

O'halloran          Morgan        Spoony

Macca

That would be my team but imagine McDonald will start over Morgan. Mackay will be able to play as we have appealed it

I reckon Caddis best position is in the hole. he seems to have that nack of timing his runs into the box from deep.

Mannus

Mackay Ando Scobbie Easton

Millar      Brown

Spoony    Caddis   O'Hallaron

Macca

subs-Banks Wright Miller MacDonald Croft Morgan Kane

Assuming MacKay is suspended for this one?

I'd go-

Mannus

Miller-Anderson-Scobbie-Easton

Spoony-Millar-Brown-O Hallaron

McLean

Morgan

Thought Morgan looked like he will make some great runs for us. A couple of times on Wedneaday he saw gaps and headed for them but was too deep/player didn't see the pass. He also seemed to keep the ball well.

He is, just because Scobbie can actually control the ball and complete a pass more than once doesn't put him above Wright. Wright is better in the air, makes better decisions and organises the backline better than Scobbie. 

Garbage!! Scobbie is an excellent communicator with his fellow defenders and already in the games this season Wright has been caught out charging into situations leaving himself exposed.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wright as well. He is a fantastic last ditch defender who will put everything where it hurts for the cause. That style of play has caught up with him though as his body is wrecked.

Edited by Edstar101

Morgan will start in my opinion and i would reckon Brow will be back in, not sure Macca will be risked on the Astro either but we will just. Need to wait and see on that one.I will be there,talking. My 7 yr old grandson, i see the robbing barsteward want £ 10 for him.Unreal when you compared to our prices

Morgan will start in my opinion and i would reckon Brow will be back in, not sure Macca will be risked on the Astro either but we will just. Need to wait and see on that one.I will be there,talking. My 7 yr old grandson, i see the robbing barsteward want £ 10 for him.Unreal when you compared to our prices

You will get in OAP nae bother

Who is Brow ?

4th game in 10 days is a big ask.

Maybe we need to start using the system more. Celtic had a free week last week and Aberdeen have got their game postponed against ST Mirren to allow the players to RE-CHARGE their batteries. for god sake we are in August poor wee souls,

Just means they have 2 games to fit into a busy season later on. May work to their disadvantage.

This match will probably end out being one of the most difficult of our season so far! Hamilton came up to this league on good form and will be nothing like the team we played and won against in the cup. Crawford has already bagged a couple of goals and with Antoine-Curier and Jason Scotland they certainly have firepower...coupled with their better knowledge/feel for the playing surface it won't be easy.

As long as we pass well, retain possession I'm sure we will create enough to cause them problems too. I'll go with: Mannus, Miller, Anderson, Scobbie, Easton, Wotherspoon, Millar, Brown, MacDonald, O'Halloran and McLean.

Subs: Banks, Wright, Caddis, Morgan and Kane.

If Hamilton have metal in them then we have no chance.

No point dwelling on tonights game, was always going to be a nuisance with it being out 3rd game in a week with the other two being in Slovakia and Dingwall.

This is the more important one. I was reasonably confident as I felt Hamilton were Championship standard, but their victory away to St Mirren proves they have some metal and ability in them, so they shouldn't be under estimated.

I'd bring Wright, Brown and Wotherspoon back for this one, and I assume Miller will start aswell.

Mannus

Miller - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Millar

Brown - McDonald

Wotherspoon ------ O'Halloran

MacLean

Reading between the lines of Tommy's comment re Maclean and the plastic pitch, wouldn't surprise me to see him rested given he's been involved in all the games so far. So probably Morgan on his own up front, although I'd like us to go two up front, Morgan and  Kane.

I reckon you might be correct re MacLean getting rested and starting on the bench. That makes room for MacDonald in the starting line up as well as it would be very harsh if Brown doesn't come back in and Midge certainly needs to be on the pitch. I also can't see him starting without Spoony and O' Halloran for this game

Probably too early for Murray aswell on that surface.

I'd have thought so too.

I think he'll get the next development match and possibly make the bench the following week.

Just hope we can get his contract sorted out soon too.