Sign in to follow this  
RandomGuy

Hamiton V St Johnstone

On Morgan, you really need to see him in his proper position (up front) to get a real feeling whether he's up to the task.

On the pen....what is the rule nowadays, used to be it had to be delibrate the West Ham was pretty harsh.

For the West Ham one, although not deliberate (would have been some reactions), the motion of raising or spreading your arms to increase the size of your body is deemed as 'deliberate'

It's when players batter it off a defender who is 5 yards away and the ball hits their arm which is by their side or across their body, then shout for a pen, that really pisses me off......even worse when the ref then gives it!!

Morgan obviously has ability; he was at Liverpool for one. That said he wasn't really with it on Saturday. He needs to bulk up a bit as he was getting pushed off the ball too easily. Kane was much more ready in my opinion.  I don't think Kane is yet ready to start but he was useful coming off the bench and should perhaps have come on sooner.

I'm not sure Morgan has the right mindset to bulk up though. He was obviously a "big fish" when playing at the youth level and hasn't really coped with the step up in intensity. He'd need a May-esque transformation over the next few months 

I'm not sure Morgan has the right mindset to bulk up though. He was obviously a "big fish" when playing at the youth level and hasn't really coped with the step up in intensity. He'd need a May-esque transformation over the next few months 

Not all strikers are big brutes. What's that wee Argentinian geezer called ? Geez the lad has played for us in one game and already he is being graded as crap. Give him a break and more time.

Not all strikers are big brutes. What's that wee Argentinian geezer called ? Geez the lad has played for us in one game and already he is being graded as crap. Give him a break and more time.

Messi's bigger than he looks, tbh. Nobodies expecting Tade levels of bulk, but you need to be strong enough to protect the ball, and both games he's played he's been bundled off the ball numerous times due to an inability to shield the ball and thats not good enough for this level. He looks like he still believes he can do what he done at youth level without putting any extra work in

Look Morgan signed 11days ago, I for one think it's ridiculous that he looks off the pace and hasn't replaced Stevie May and scored 27 goals yet! It's not like he's never played in the SPL before and has missed pre season! I say we take him out the back of the North stand and shoot him. What a waste of a wage! Bloody Steve Brown, his dad would never have allowed the signing of such a duff player on loan!