Ross Cunningham - Media Officer

rik2304

Ross has served his time....some brilliant interviews and footage over the past few years on Saints TV and lots more to come in the future.

The features have become another great addition to the growing media coverage which Saints deserve, but has been embarrassingly missing from the mainstream!

Thanks Ross and keep up the excellent work.

Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I can confirm I will be taken on by the club in a full-time capacity in just over three weeks time. The job will be media/PR related and will be properly announced in due course.

In the mean-time, if you have a spare couple of pounds get donating to our Just Giving page to make sure Tommy Wright and the Saints coaching staff have to do what the players did today with the ice bucket challenge. Again, all money raised goes directly to Macmillan Cancer Support: https://www.justgiving.com/St-Johnstone-Football-Club1

I heard a rumour Paul Smith might also get involved…  :wink:

Hi guys, thanks for the comments. I can confirm I will be taken on by the club in a full-time capacity in just over three weeks time. The job will be media/PR related and will be properly announced in due course.

In the mean-time, if you have a spare couple of pounds get donating to our Just Giving page to make sure Tommy Wright and the Saints coaching staff have to do what the players did today with the ice bucket challenge. Again, all money raised goes directly to Macmillan Cancer Support: https://www.justgiving.com/St-Johnstone-Football-Club1

I heard a rumour Paul Smith might also get involved…  :wink:

Good, we will all be able to give you pelters now as you are being paid......didn't feel right when you were doing it for nowt  :D

Congratulations Ross! Great move by Saints! Best signing of the season so far!

Can I suggest that your first job be to restructure the official website. Would also be nice if there was a facility on the website for fans to purchase tickets as well.

OR you could take on aitchy as yer young (ish) apprentice

Congratulations Ross! Great move by Saints! Best signing of the season so far!

+Can I suggest that your first job be to restructure the official website. Would also be nice if there was a facility on the website for fans to purchase tickets as well.

• 5 weeks later...