Motherwell V Saints. Sat 30Th Aug. 3Pm K-O.

They seem to have a ridiculous amount of injuries, so if they haven't got them back for this then I fancy us. We'll need to be more clinical I think.

Usually seem to be quite open games, but we seem to completely die every so often there. Would be sweet revenge to pump them there

The fake Tayside Derby this weekend may see Dundee reduced to 10 or even 9 men which may help Saints the following week, but we need to do the business this weekend against Motherwell and set down the marker for the rest of the season!

Motherwell even with their injury concerns will be difficult to beat, but with the same commitment as shown against Aberdeen then Saints can certainly get something out of the game.

The fake Tayside Derby this weekend may see Dundee reduced to 10 or even 9 men which may help Saints the following week

They don't play Dundee United until after us, its Celtic they've got this weekend coming. A 5-0 hammering with four or five players being ruled out would be perfect

Sorry

They don't play Dundee United until after us, its Celtic they've got this weekend coming. A 5-0 hammering with four or five players being ruled out would be perfect

I did'nt realise they play Celtic first, I was given false info...ha ha  anyway let's hope Dundee are given the treatment we received against Celtic! and we do the business against Motherwell.

I wouldn't change anything from Saturday. (If it aint broke don't fix it!) TW 's tinkering has cost us in the past.

Tinkering! You make me laugh. Tommy's tactical changes and team selections have seen us have our greatest ever European successes and our first ever Scottish Cup win. He's our manager and if he sees it fit to tinker for tactical reasons, then that's fine with me!

I wouldn't change anything from Saturday.  (If it aint broke don't fix it!)  TW 's tinkering has cost us in the past.

I believe we will see change as in my opinion he is trying to keep all his players match fit. Last year he alternated Wotherspoon, Hasselbaink, Croft and Wotherspoon. I do not see TW changing his tactics this season. Lappin having replaced Hasselbaink. Hence I see Lappin or O'Halloran starting with Croft or Wotherspoon dropping to the bench

I believe we will see change as in my opinion he is trying to keep all his players match fit. Last year he alternated Wotherspoon, Hasselbaink, Croft and Wotherspoon. I do not see TW changing his tactics this season. Lappin having replaced Hasselbaink. Hence I see Lappin or O'Halloran starting with Croft or Wotherspoon dropping to the bench

How many wotherspoons have we got?

:confused::mrgreen:

I'd be tempted to go

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Scobbie - Easton

Croft - Millar - McDonald - Lappin

Wotherspoon

MacLean

With the potential of putting Spoony on the left if its not working

Scott Brown deserves to keep his place.