Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So i find his shite patter boring and now i'm a bitter loser ? Much to learn ya complete fanny .

now now keyboard warrior, a statement like that on the street would earn you a punch in the mouth. Much to learn? I've probably forgot more than you will ever know so please crawl back into the hole you came out of

I am very proud to be Scottish and glad still to be British.

OK, a few schemies voted YES but the majority is huge.

For those whining away here is some advice;

Brush that chip off your shoulder, stand proud and show your English cousin why you are ten times better than him and stop wallowing in self pity.

I've spent my whole career telling my English comrades what a bunch of in-bred and uneducated chunts they are. They need us to be hand in hand with them for them to feel strong ; )

Would you not feel even more proud if we were to stand on our own two feet, rather than us clinging on like some needy child?

YES I would Wendy but as i stated in my original post there aint NO point in getting too upset about the way the Vote has gone 

IT HAS HAPPENED LETS DEAL WITH IT 

Edited by the mad referee

What an embaressment that was,forever scotland will be know as the country when given the oppertunity of independence they shat it.Quality No voter at work the day,55 year old woman told me she'd never voted in her life and could'nt be bothered with polotics but she hate that wee b*****d Salmond so she voted No,she wondered why I walked out the room.Honest to God how do I tell folk I'm a Scot when abroad on holiday now.

Certainley that is the biggest lot of bollocks written so far. Saline do us a favour and dont tell them you are Scottish when you are abroad as we dont want others thinking we are yellow bellied cowards all of a sudden. The biggest democratic vote in our history and it was in the main handled with decorum and pride. The English need us, they were all f*cking shit scared the past two weeks. Im already getting bored telling my English buddies how f*cking lucky they are still to have us and if tehy f*ck up anymore and show the slightest disrespect, they will be on their own before they know it.  

I take no joy from the obvious disappointment of many of my fellow Wappers on what was  a clear win for the No campaign. I am sure you all have your reasons for voting the way you did and as I have said all along I fully respect your right to do so. I do find it a bit sad regarding some of the abusive stuff  appearing on here though in regards to NO  voters   It is, and always would be, down to the will of the people of our country. The people have spoken and we now need to united and push forward together. I am sorry you are pissed off but we have witnessed democracy in action.

Dissapointed with the no.vote but at the end of the day regardless of how we voted we need to accept the no vote was succesful and move on together lets leave the whining about a democratic no vote being succesful to our sevconian govan friends. The people of Scotland now need to unite regardless of political persuasion to ensure that the extra powers promissed are actually delivered in a way that best serves the needs of the people of Scotland

dear dear what a lot of nonsense

Still waiting for a response to what was nonsense.

Westminster already renaging on Gordon Clowns timetable for more devolution. A pledge which I think probably swayed enough voters to swing it.

If the promises do not materialise we could end up with remergence of the nutters in the republican army.

Before it gets locked I would like to say that the only person who I would have had in my corner to make sure the Three Amigos pay up and deliver was Mr Salmond now he has resigned I feel it will be a white wash now! Funny how Mr Salmond retired after a telephone call to the PM , MI5, and all that, conspiracy, Celtic. :wink:  

Before it gets locked I would like to say that the only person who I would have had in my corner to make sure the Three Amigos pay up and deliver was Mr Salmond now he has resigned I feel it will be a white wash now! Funny how Mr Salmond retired after a telephone call to the PM , MI5, and all that, conspiracy, Celtic. :wink:  

Lord Salmond of Fishpond me thinks.

I am bewildered by the vote - I am English, moved here 20+ years ago and remember the previous indi ref. What is it about the Scottish psyche that makes the people not wish to run their own affairs? Is it a lack of self-belief. Is it 300 years of rule from elsewhere? I just do not get it. Plus, given the complete hash the westminster gov have made of things over recent years I'd have thought Scotland would want nothing else to do with it. Can someone explain......please?

I am bewildered by the vote - I am English, moved here 20+ years ago and remember the previous indi ref. What is it about the Scottish psyche that makes the people not wish to run their own affairs? Is it a lack of self-belief. Is it 300 years of rule from elsewhere? I just do not get it. Plus, given the complete hash the westminster gov have made of things over recent years I'd have thought Scotland would want nothing else to do with it. Can someone explain......please?

I have no idea Mike.

That the 4 poorest areas of the country made a clear cry for change can be no coincidence surely.

However, some things will never change and the poorest will always be largely ignored by those who seek to protect their own self interests before anything else.

Its a tough Question that no one can easily answer -we can only guess what each other wants -there is no party that can actually give all the people what they want .

As you have seen people residing in Scotland were divided on what way to vote -Split -not quite but definately broken.

The news tonight has shown that the "Vow" is already "doon ra pan" as rightly so England have chosen to change their views from their leaders and the so called powers are in doubt.

Labour and the Conservatives are already at loggerheads over who should do what.

Labour rely on the Scottish labour MPs to put them into "Power" at Westminster --Rightly so the Westminster government and the people of England want to have their MPs to vote on English matters and not include Scottish MPs -So that fecks up Labour .

In other words its going down the lines of the YES group saying "We told you so".

Everyone chose and that is their choice -lets see what occurs BUT it doesnt look good either way.

Edited by ancientsaint