North Inch Vagrant

slf

This is something that always be with us - been the case for centuries. My mum used to remember this in the 1950s.

I recall Tony Benn mentioning that he used to let a tramp sleep at the bottom of his garden. 

Some behave well, but others have issues - mental / drugs / drink which is what probably concerns us.

Anyway, if you vote yes on Thursday - all that will disappear won't it?

This is something that always be with us - been the case for centuries. My mum used to remember this in the 1950s.

I recall Tony Benn mentioning that he used to let a tramp sleep at the bottom of his garden. 

Some behave well, but others have issues - mental / drugs / drink which is what probably concerns us.

Anyway, if you vote yes on Thursday - all that will disappear won't it?

It will definately be a start with emphasis being placed on tackling poverty and inequality rather than fund nuclear weapons and wars 

Leave the Nuclear weapons etc out of it.

I made a very good living and career out of it.

Hence because I applied myself to my job/work I now have a reasonable pension.

No doubt a lot of the "Ban the bomb" fraternity never worked and claimed on the State, similar to the creeps who protested outside my place of work.

Always wondered how they managed to find the time to protest.

Didnae work, didnae want to work brigade.

Don't want to class everyone in the same boat.

As in all walks of life, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What I object to is someone forcing their opinion down my throat.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Leave the Nuclear weapons etc out of it.

I made a very good living and career out of it.

Hence because I applied myself to my job/work I now have a reasonable pension.

No doubt a lot of the "Ban the bomb" fraternity never worked and claimed on the State, similar to the creeps who protested outside my place of work.

Always wondered how they managed to find the time to protest.

Didnae work, didnae want to work brigade.

Don't want to class everyone in the same boat.

As in all walks of life, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What I object to is someone forcing their opinion down my throat.

Who has forced their opinion down your throat? Are we not entitled to speak out against Trident?

Enjoy your pension! WM is making me work an extra 8 years to collect mine, probably to help them pay for Trident! 

Who has forced their opinion down your throat? Are we not entitled to speak out against Trident?

Enjoy your pension! WM is making me work an extra 8 years to collect mine, probably to help them pay for Trident! 

May I draw your attention to the second bottom line of my post.

It's tough that you have to work an extra 8 years for your pension.

Even then I doubt if you will have worked as many hours as I have in my work life.

Your either for Trident or against. I am not influencing you either way.

The point I was making was, couldn't understand why folk didnae  want to work like the rest of us, but preferred to spend their time protesting.

Edited by HOODLUM65

May I draw your attention to the second bottom line of my post.

It's tough that you have to work an extra 8 years for your pension.

Even then I doubt if you will have worked as many hours as I have in my work life.

Your either for Trident or against. I am not influencing you either way.

The point I was making was, couldn't understand why folk didnae  want to work like the rest of us, but preferred to spend their time protesting.

You have absolutely no idea how many hours/years I have worked. I've never been motivated to protest against or campaign for a political cause until this referendum. Stop making assumptions!

I thought this was a thread on some stinky hobo, living in his pish stained blanket on a beautiful, public thorofare.

I think Hoodlum is drawing our attention to other Hobos' around the globe including the caravan club oootside Faslane - I think some of them became 4nonblondes---Whars going on ?

I thought this was a thread on some stinky hobo, living in his pish stained blanket on a beautiful, public thorofare.

Aye but... I reckon slf must have been bored and was trying to introduce a new referendum thread (and therefore robust discussion and disharmony) by using references to current issues in respect to the welfare state in (Perth) Scotland. :wink:  

Agreed. Was going to post the same myself, but foolishly took the bait.

Back on track.

Slf's original post.

What size is the "Trampoline" that he saw in a sleeping bag?

Every other comment makes reference to a hobo!!!

Edited by HOODLUM65