Perth Paedophile’S Home Overlooks North Muirton Primary School

AthensSaint

Thats not what i meant and you know it, have you been involved with secret family courts/ social workers/solicitors/ cafcass they are all bent and protect each others backs and known to distort / suppress the truth.????.

Given your posts i think that is exactly what you meant. I sympathise if youve had rough treatment through the official channels with your own kids, but the original post was about theres a paedo hiding behind every bush waiting to prey on kids, which is simply untrue.

Dont know where you live JHQ if its Perth next time i am up would like to sit down with you for a hour or so you can make your mind up if i am generalising or not.

Pardon?  You've just tarred every social worker, solicitor and anyone involved in that line of work with the same brush.  That is generalising whatever way you want to look at it.  I don't doubt that there may be some people in these fields who could/should be doubted, but to label every single one of them as "bent" is grossly unfair and wrong.  Obviously if you have had a bad experience with people in this line of work, then like Canuck Saint I completely sympathise.  However that does not mean that everyone who works in these fields should be doubted.

I have brought up a step daughter from the age of 2.5 years, she is now 14 plus. We probably would have been a lot closer but because of the putrid vile that is allowed to walk our streets it has probably been a lot more arms length than what it should really be. Zero sympathy for that scum is me being mild mannered. 

Pardon?  You've just tarred every social worker, solicitor and anyone involved in that line of work with the same brush.  That is generalising whatever way you want to look at it.  I don't doubt that there may be some people in these fields who could/should be doubted, but to label every single one of them as "bent" is grossly unfair and wrong.  Obviously if you have had a bad experience with people in this line of work, then like Canuck Saint I completely sympathise.  However that does not mean that everyone who works in these fields should be doubted.

Ok you have your views and I have mine, and I will leave it there, but my offer is still open.

SS unfortunately your argument is completley erroneous. As i and others have said, we sympathise if youve had a bad experience, but if you can categorically state that EVERY solicitor, judge, social worker et al, in EVERY case is somehow corrupt - that could only mean logically you too, had information on EVERY case, which would mean you were just as complicit.

I fully understand, if your kids had been takne away in what may have been an injustice. But to portray everyone, many of whom work for a pittance who are genuinely trying to do their best for families, is an unjust slander.

SS unfortunately your argument is completley erroneous. As i and others have said, we sympathise if youve had a bad experience, but if you can categorically state that EVERY solicitor, judge, social worker et al, in EVERY case is somehow corrupt - that could only mean logically you too, had information on EVERY case, which would mean you were just as complicit.

I fully understand, if your kids had been takne away in what may have been an injustice. But to portray everyone, many of whom work for a pittance who are genuinely trying to do their best for families, is an unjust slander.

I personally have not had any of my kids taking away.

I have been involved with People going through Family Courts, who have had children taken away or denied access to there children / Grandchildren whos only crime was loving them.

Social workers have changed statements / blatantly lying to courts and knowingly getting away with it

Cafcass officers not representing the children  rights, they tell people the child comes first but do not practice it, and do not listen to the Children wishes.

Solicitors charging people going through the System £ 200 + a hour knowing these people do not have a chance off winning with Bills running into thousands.

Judges appointing Solicitor to be the child's court appointed Guardian, that solicitor does not even speak / contact the child, what they actually do is ride shotgun to ensure the solicitor has done no wrong.and there is no comeback against them.

People going through the system even when winning access from the Courts in which you are supposedly legally binded to carry out the court decision does not apply if the person who the child lives with does not want to, nothing happens to the person and they have to restart all over again.

These are not Isolated cases this happens every day in Britain and hopefully never happens to you or your family.

I have my views on the system you have your views and you can spin it anyway you want but you cant argue Facts, if you dont believe me log onto Grandparents apart / Bristol grandparents support group all these people cant be wrong can they.

One way of solving these problems is before any Family Court Case takes place Mandatory Mediation should take place which should be legally binding, but the Establishment do not want this to happen for there own purposes.

No one was ever agruing there are no bad apples in the system. Noone ever said that.

Saying cases of injustice happen every day, again i dont doubt, as regrettable as they are.

But you however did say everyone in every case involved was in some way corruput - that was, and still is, blatantly incorrect. No spin, just facts.

No one was ever agruing there are no bad apples in the system. Noone ever said that.

Saying cases of injustice happen every day, again i dont doubt, as regrettable as they are.

But you however did say everyone in every case involved was in some way corruput - that was, and still is, blatantly incorrect. No spin, just facts.

Ok C-S maybe wrong term used ( everyone in every case) will qualify by saying in Family Law Courts in all my experience of it I stand by what I say.

Ok C-S maybe wrong term used ( everyone in every case) will qualify by saying in Family Law Courts in all my experience of it I stand by what I say.

...Which no one every desputed in t he first case

Youve had a shit ride by the system, weve all been there, with the"uncooperative" system, i had the same with the criminal justice brigade when i was still  child for a misdemeanour.

It aint perfect, but i believe the majority of people are there for the right reasons