Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

---

it's one of those clubs where managers would have to ask: "why would I go there?" The expectation is so high failure is almost inevitable.

That said, McLaren is useless. You just look at him, that desperate, hang-dog expression and those pleading "don't hate me" eyes, and cannot imagine how he could inspire a dressing room.

Yes McLaren's a numpty. I remember him speaking with fake Dutch and Geordie accents on TV, and then that episode with the brolly.

• 3 weeks later...

Today's result will surely see the end of Delia.  First manager to be sacked with his team about to win the league?

What about Warburton?  Will he also go in the summer cashing in on his "success" or will he stay on and take the risk that things could quickly go sour?  Defeat to the Genghis Khan All Stars and a less than inspiring start to the League could soon see the knuckle draggers calling for a "Rangers Man" to take over.  Also there is the risk that King might use today's win as an excuse for keeping the war chest locked.