Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously anyone in football would be honoured to be mentioned in relation to a job at QPR, a great club with a great history, but I have a job, and my only priority at the moment is doing as many interviews as possible saying I am not interested in the QPR job whilst making it clear that I would give my left nut for the giant inflated salary that comes with the QPR job and am devesta-tit that no ****er has offered me a job in Ingland yet. 

Obviously anyone in football would be honoured to be mentioned in relation to a job at QPR, a great club with a great history, but I have a job, and my only priority at the moment is doing as many interviews as possible saying I am not interested in the QPR job whilst making it clear that I would give my left nut for the giant inflated salary that comes with the QPR job and am devesta-tit that no ****er has offered me a job in Ingland yet. 

Bread man by chance?

The Rangers have done made clear, and hereby confirmalise and retiterate once again, our fundillymental objection to nefarion attempts to solicitise the services of our manager @Warbs1690WATP. These efforts are clearly and irrefubately intended to undermine his efforts to restore this great foo'ball club to its rightful place at the head of Scottish, world and galactical foo'ball. The idea that a gigantical compensation cheque (made payable to The Rangers International Football Club, terms and conditions apply) will make ony differential because we cannae pay our lecky bill is one that The Rangers absolution retufe in the strongest possible terms. There is no point in offering a big cheque. Or even quite a big cheque. Or any cheque. No point at all. Our office is open all day today. God vase the Queen! No surrounding!

• 3 weeks later...

The Rangers have done made clear, and hereby confirmalise and retiterate once again, our fundillymental objection to nefarion attempts to solicitise the services of our manager @Warbs1690WATP. These efforts are clearly and irrefubately intended to undermine his efforts to restore this great foo'ball club to its rightful place at the head of Scottish, world and galactical foo'ball. The idea that a gigantical compensation cheque (made payable to The Rangers International Football Club, terms and conditions apply) will make ony differential because we cannae pay our lecky bill is one that The Rangers absolution retufe in the strongest possible terms. There is no point in offering a big cheque. Or even quite a big cheque. Or any cheque. No point at all. Our office is open all day today. God vase the Queen! No surrounding!

Hey an that. Youse  forget to mention those loyal supporters of The Rangers in America. The native people who are 1'-6" high an known as Weearra People.