Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not surprised at Holt leaving. I am sure he sounded like he wasn't happy after the game on Saturday.

Martindale taking charge meantime. I think he was the problem as any game I watched the players seemed to listen more to him than Holt.

I don't think Martindale has his couching badges & Livi needed a proper coach to be the front man.

I also think Martindale had a colourful past.

No way Tommy will take that job.

I think it was he wasnt allowed to take a job in Scotland until November, hence he applied for the Nrn Irn job (which might be available again pretty soon.....). How much do the top teams in NI pay their managers - he might do a Mannus if one came up. If he stays in Scotland, no disrespect to him, Livingstone etc is probably his level now - I wouldn’t rule it out.

15 hours ago, Broggy Man said:

Lennon will be next I think

You're right, the only question is how long before he goes?  I'm hoping he somehow lasts until 6th December giving us a chance to get something out of that match and keep up our record of being the team to administer the coup de grace to failing managers.

Mind you not easy to see who will be any better.  No Martin O'Neill or Brendan Rodgers around this time.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

You're right, the only question is how long before he goes?  I'm hoping he somehow lasts until 6th December giving us a chance to get something out of that match and keep up our record of being the team to administer the coup de grace to failing managers.

Mind you not easy to see who will be any better.  No Martin O'Neill or Brendan Rodgers around this time.

Tommy ?.

• 2 weeks later...