Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

I have no interest in seeing Celtic succeed and the impression I get is that their Board  are not that bothered either.  They should have done a deal with Lennon months ago and tried for Eddie Howe.  If they can't get him they will just  have to hope Gerrard does not push his luck and moves on to better prepare himself for the Liverpool job which could come his way once Klopp goes and the next man does not make a quick enough impact.

Really feel for Del. He's done a cracking job at Aberdeen and yet for the last few years he's had to do it all in the face of a completely irrational dislike from his own team's fans. Really makes me wonder what the Aberdeen fans actually want.

If they get the next appointment wrong they could easily plummet back down to where they were before McInnes took over, with regular 8th and 9th-place finishes. Will be interesting to see what Del does next. Maybe he'll fancy another crack at England?

Incidentally, I see The Wizard has been made interim manager.

Really bad decision. McInnes has turned them from a mid-table team into regular top 4. Recent form hasn't been great, but they'll have still got top 4. What else are they expecting? This has been a hard season for all teams, and I'm not sure what they were hoping for.

I imagine Robinson will be in the frame. Surely Lennon wouldn't go for it? Would they go for Goodwin, he's had a good season?

4 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Really feel for Del. He's done a cracking job at Aberdeen and yet for the last few years he's had to do it all in the face of a completely irrational dislike from his own team's fans. Really makes me wonder what the Aberdeen fans actually want.

What they want is Fergie back. They''re still living in that early eighties bubble when they were a force in Europe, not just Scotland. They just can't see that was a complete one-off.

13 minutes ago, sleepless said:

What they want is Fergie back. They''re still living in that early eighties bubble when they were a force in Europe, not just Scotland. They just can't see that was a complete one-off.

Said exactly same this morning. Wait and see who they get  & also if they get an improvement.