Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

5 hours ago, south inch said:

You have to wonder, he has been there 5 minutes and they are 8th in the league one point outside a euro spot.

They got beat Saturday night, sack Nuno yesterday, Conte flies in today to 'finalise' an 18 month deal. Someone more cynical than I might think it was planned well before Saturday!

On 11/7/2021 at 2:19 PM, south inch said:

Wonder if this job will interest Gerrard?  Events in recent weeks must surely have convinced him that he is not going to go straight into the Liverpool job from Sevco.

Been mentioned already, but as they are apparently chasing international managers including Martinez at Belgium, I doubt he’s got a hope. Our league is regarded as Mickey Mouse, and he hasn’t had notable success in Europe (getting through diddy rounds the likes of Aston Villa don’t even have to play in won’t impress). I can see his next step being a Championship/unfashionable EPL side). If he doesn’t win the league and a cup this year, I would imagine his next step would be TV pundit. If anyone can understand what the hell he is saying.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:34 AM, Abernethy Saint said:

Oh well, got that completely wrong.

Heading over to Bears Den for some salty tears...

Interesting how quickly the various threads on Gerrard are being shut down.  Are the Mods trying to make sure nobody gets round to calling him a fen%$n barsteward?