HOODLUM65

Managerial Merry-Go-Round

6 minutes ago, south inch said:

Seems John Hughes had his eye on a job at Celtic when he turned down the offer of an extended Ross County contract, not Dundee Utd as reported on Sportsound.  Quoted as favourite to take on the Colts' team in the Lowland League.

Mr. Motivator. 

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Benitez joins The Toffees on a 3 year deal.

I'm just amazed he's done that. He was still highly regarded by Liverpool fans and that's now gone. He's said unflattering things about Everton in the past so the Toffees' fans will struggle to accept him.

1 hour ago, gingermunkie said:

Chris Houghton left Notts Forrest. could this be first time Callum is linked with big move?

10 sackings in 10 seasons from them, apparently. Absolutely incredible the way some of these clubs operate, and then seem surprised when they never get any better.

Alex Neil appears to be the favourite, so we can look forward to seeing him getting sacked next season.

1 hour ago, gingermunkie said:

Chris Houghton left Notts Forrest. could this be first time Callum is linked with big move?

May be totally wrong on this, but I think (hope) we'll be ok on that front for most of this season. I suspect potential suitors will want to see that last year wasn't just a flash in the pan.