James Mcfadden Anyone?

saintee4life

Alan Kernaghan.

Just to be different.

I have unexplainable love for Kernaghan!

Think he signed around the time I moved to Perth, in my head he was a super talented ball playing defender but I'm not sure if that's the case as I was relatively young at the point he was here.

Middlesbrough connection probably helps as that's where my mam's family is from and my grandad has had a season ticket with them since the 50s.

Think he signed around the time I moved to Perth, in my head he was a super talented ball playing defender but I'm not sure if that's the case as I was relatively young at the point he was here.

Middlesbrough connection probably helps as that's where my mam's family is from and my grandad has had a season ticket with them since the 50s.

I thought he was great. I lived next door to him and he visited me in hospital when I broke my leg. He used to come out and have a kick about with me too when I was out with a ball. I was only 11 at the time, so he's been my hero ever since!

I thought he was great. I lived next door to him and he visited me in hospital when I broke my leg. He used to come out and have a kick about with me too when I was out with a ball. I was only 11 at the time, so he's been my hero ever since!

His birthday is the day before mine(although a fair few years) and we played Celtic on my birthday one year(13/14th I think) my granddad was up and found him in the stand (he was injured) and Kernaghan came with my grandad and chatted to me for the whole of half time. Was a class act.

Keith O'Halloran scored the only goal of the game and Moravkic was sent off in the tunnel.

does it not just alert other clubs, or leave you with egg on your face should the deal not materialise? I wonder if players/agents discuss what remuneration they will be after before landing a trial because there would be little point otherwise if not affordable.

He has/had been training with Partick for a while now and Archibald was saying he wanted to offer a contract but never had the funds - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29374876

Was and still is (despite his spell at dense park) a really nice friendly guy and a tremendously talented defender who we were fortunate to get as he had made his money down south and only wanted to play football and fell in love with the game again whilst here. The fact he often bought me a coffee and stopped for a chat in Bridge of Allan of a morning has not skewed my thoughts on him!!

Lovenkrads and O'Boyle lived down the hill from me next to a football pitch and came out and played with us one time. Davey and I think at least one other on here played that night too was such a laugh. Mark Baxter who went on to play for saints as a pro played that night too I'm sure.

Edited by gingermunkie