James Mcfadden Anyone?

saintee4life

It's unlikely we'll get someone with his pedigree anywhere else at this stage. He scored a few for Motherwell last season and we all know what he's capable of on his day. I think some people are assuming he's well over the hill too-he's actually a year younger than Steven Maclean. I'd far rather have him in than continue with what we've got just now.

Might also attract some local tartan army types along to a game given his hero status!

When we signed Paul Kane I was not overly excited at the prospect of a Player who was heading towards "Has been status" at the time but he did a few good seasons for us, so lets give McFadden at least a chance if he actually signs for us! he is approaching the "Has been" label and needs to get himself playing regularly as his time is running out now. Steve mac was also heading this way and he turned it around playing with us.           

I also know there are the Iwumo, Dobbie, Jones, and few others that we have tried and they failed but lets give him a chance. 

Yet again our upper management do the costly option of waiting and seeing rather than signing and getting players up to speed...

We were always going to get an injury or too so why oh why didnt the t*** let Tommy have more money and sign a younger striker like Goodwillie rather than an older possibly past it player...?

Throwing and wasting our money as always...

Yet again our upper management do the costly option of waiting and seeing rather than signing and getting players up to speed...

We were always going to get an injury or too so why oh why didnt the t*** let Tommy have more money and sign a younger striker like Goodwillie rather than an older possibly past it player...?

FFS change the record, have you ever posted anything positive?

Wan oh Juan

Like i say I moan and you cant help but disagree with all I say...

Someone else does and you shut your gobs...

i dont Give a FFFkk about you guys because the facts the fact...

His preseason policy has cost us to be 8 points behind Hamilton and FFFrrking 10 points behind UTD...You know I know and thats the truth...

so dont reply if your just going to be on the Steve Broon curtosy bus....

No so much scraping the barrel in quality as he could potentially be a good player for us. 

Its more the fact that it was stated were not interested for whatever reason (this could of been gamesmanship however), be it fitness concerns or the risk he may be more susseptable to injury now, leaving us back at square one. 

It seemed that there were other options available however for whatever reason these did not materialise so now we are going back to previously rejected targets.

Of course all this could of been avoided, I think there was only one person out of 3000 odd that expected McLean to be fit for the whole season, but that has been gone over in detail.

Obvioulsy hope if we do sign Faddy him he hits the ground running and remains injury free.

McFadden would be a good signing to be honest. Certainly better than some diddy trialist with an exotic name.

Leaving out Morgan because he's not good enough, I'd have been happy with Lappin, McFadden and Graham at any point in the summer. It's disappointing to know that we could've had Craig and Goodwillie, but those 3 look like reasonable alternatives to me.