League Cup Draw

Pelosi

I can't wait for this one.

I hope we dismantle them bit by bit...slowly ripping them apart whilst inflicting as much collateral damage to their players as we possibly can.

Whilst i understand my sentiments could he seen as OTT.....I can't help but feel this way after reading the non stop pish about them in the daily rangers and after watching half their season ticket holders in George Square after the referendum with their fecking union jacks causing problems. They are an embarrassment to scottish football. Even the English I know in essex don't have the time of day for them.

Over and out.

Daily Sevco had a online survey yesterday, pandering to the masses, who do you think will the league cup, choices Sevco, Aberdeen, Celtic, United or Others, couldn't make it up a shitey championship team with no history of winning any domestic cups included and three premiership teams listed all together as others, hope we do them over big style

Hopefully a big crowd to cheer on the saints for this. Wish I could be there, would be fantastic to go in there and stamp on them.

Its going to be a tough match, but will be even harder for the lads if folk boycott this. In the big scheme of things, the mordor mess is on a roller-coaster to hell and a few extra pounds from saints support will not make much difference to their money drain.

Also, just looked on their message boards.... they have already won this game and talk of who they will get in the semi's. Can't stand those arrogant pricks. Go in numbers saints and rub in the salt....

If anyone needed additional motivation to beat this shower of bigoted minks then please go to "the bears'den" rangers forum and just marvel at these tits already arranging their tickets for the semi and talking about how they are glad it's saints as it's the easy tie.

God, why has this team and it's culture with everything it stands for not been banned or fined by uefa! Bigoted fighting, political sing songs at every game, the Queen smiling on their dressing room wall.

I think I'm about to implode with disdain.

Much as I would'nt want to admit it...we are the easiest team....otherwise we would'nt have been drawn to play against them...yet another case of how little Saints are thought of in Scottish football, but all the more reason for us to go and show them that we are a better team, a better club and have better fans! I'll be there. :?

Or we can just get behind our team..

bollocks post

am going cos i follow st.j

To be fair as I said I wasn't being entirely serious, additionally by no reckoning do I expect anyone to take the suggestion. However I feel (and that's what I'm talking about, how I feel) I'd rather not give them my or for that matter any money. Old Rangers systematically cheated for years, running up debts and paying players who they shouldn't have been able to afford, while hoovering up talent from other clubs to weaken the league.

Now they've folded and come back as Sevco or The The Rangers or whatever, all their creditors in particular HMRC have been left in the lurch but they were able to pretend they're still the same team with all their league titles and a big chunk of the playing staff. They haven't learnt from their lesson, which is further reason not to want to give them my money. 

It'd be nice to see Saints fans taking a stand and not going, but as I say thats just silly old idealist me.

Most importantly COME ON YOU SAINTS!

Edited by gingermunkie

If anyone needed additional motivation to beat this shower of bigoted minks then please go to "the bears'den" rangers forum and just marvel at these tits already arranging their tickets for the semi and talking about how they are glad it's saints as it's the easy tie.

God, why has this team and it's culture with everything it stands for not been banned or fined by uefa! Bigoted fighting, political sing songs at every game, the Queen smiling on their dressing room wall.

I think I'm about to implode with disdain.

Essex, on the off chance that we do make the League Cup final, you booking up Times Square again ?

To all the grunts that might read this who actually got "Ramsden cup winners" tattoo's last season, yes, there were a few, pathetic really.

Well you can "F right off" you're not adding another inking at our expense this season !!!

COYS shove that size 5 Mitre right up their bigoted back passage and stuff them on their home turf.

They're a lower league diddy team show them they still don't have it to play with the big boys yet this season. No matter what the narrow minded meat head think.

I want the planets to align on the night and go for a 0-6 win, at least  :laugh: