League Cup Draw

Pelosi

Essex, on the off chance that we do make the League Cup final, you booking up Times Square again ?

Not wanting to sound like the bell ends on that rangers forum and be too presumptive I'm best not answering that...however if we do get through to the final, I'll defo get the times sorted again l o l

To be fair as I said I wasn't being entirely serious, additionally by no reckoning do I expect anyone to take the suggestion. However I feel (and that's what I'm talking about, how I feel) I'd rather not give them my or for that matter any money. Old Rangers systematically cheated for years, running up debts and paying players who they shouldn't have been able to afford, while hoovering up talent from other clubs to weaken the league.

Now they've folded and come back as Sevco or The The Rangers or whatever, all their creditors in particular HMRC have been left in the lurch but they were able to pretend they're still the same team with all their league titles and a big chunk of the playing staff. They haven't learnt from their lesson, which is further reason not to want to give them my money. 

It'd be nice to see Saints fans taking a stand and not going, but as I say thats just silly old idealist me.

Most importantly COME ON YOU SAINTS!If Saints have to play them.!Then we have to Support Saints.!regardless of how we feel about these bams.!

In other news, I was checking my phone just before a meeting at work and bleeted out 'yus, Rangers game is on the tele so I don't have to give those scumbags a penny of my money' without thinking that 4 of the 5 other attendees were snake mountain season ticket holders.  I enjoyed their faces.

Great news that it's on the box. Save me fae  having to go to that ****ing  shitehole...  RESULT. :razz:

Great news that it's on the box. Save me fae  having to go to that ****ing  shitehole...  RESULT. :razz:

All well and good chief ,did ye ever consider our team really need our backing there and no hiding behind a telly?

We all Ken the SPECiAL treatment the home team at ibrox normally get from the officials.

Dinnae worry am goin

All well and good chief ,did ye ever consider our team really need our backing there and no hiding behind a telly?

We all Ken the SPECiAL treatment the home team at ibrox normally get from the officials.

Dinnae worry am goin

Me tae, although I ddinnae quite hae such a good history at that shitehole or their fan(nie)s.

But as long as your goin ye can keep an eye on me.

;)

Edited by Oldermoresensiblepack