League Cup Draw

Pelosi

Disappointed it's on tv in a way as will obviously mean less saints fans travel through. Happy for the club to get the cash but it would have been good to see a decent away crowd. I've never gone to a game v rangers through there thinking we have a great chance of winning. It might be one of the few times in our saints supporting lives we get to experience this because surely they won't stay mince forever!!

Having sat through a 0-6 through there and several other defeats, I'm still very tempted.

I truly hope we hammer these guys..

Was just reading a piece regarding their so called tremendous support which we know is dropping like flies. one supporter stated that YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND which meant that we as saintees just dont understand being a rangers fan.... ?  I understand being a Saintee and were a damn site more commited than that lot of bigots...

Well there The Rangers and their so called team are no more and I do understand that they deserve every bit of humiliation they get....

Underestimate them at your peril...they may be cack but it is at Ibrox & they will have the ref & 2 other officials on their side.

Forces of darkness colleague convinced Saints are going to beat them, but I am not convinced.

COYS....we saw off Paul le Guen we could see off Fat Sally too⚽

Underestimate them at your peril...they may be cack but it is at Ibrox & they will have the ref & 2 other officials on their side.

Forces of darkness colleague convinced Saints are going to beat them, but I am not convinced.

COYS....we saw off Paul le Guen we could see off Fat Sally too⚽

Agree with this. Saints are capable of winning, but they will have to beat more than just 11 h..s. 

There have been a few managers on their way after being beaten by Saints.  Just goes to show how little respect Saints have had over the years if losing to them is seen as the final straw.

I would quite like to see Fat Sally stay, because his replacement will be a better manager whoever it is, Mickey Mouse, Mr Blobby etc.

Thanks, a kind offer but T-shirts don't go with my shape these days.  I'm into cardigans and loose jumpers!

I can remember, bout 79-80, I had a saints cardigan. Little badge on the left side, royal blue with white trim and I'm not sure but I think it was zip up rather than buttons. Not as good as the blood red crew neck with a white band across the chest and sleeves. :cool: .

Do Saints still do clothing?

Since Boyd managed to avoid the two match ban offered by appealing his 'head butt' charge, does this mean we will have to face him in the Cup match?

I take it even if he had been banned, he would have served it prior to meeting Saints anyway?

Another sign of one law for The Rangers and another for everyone else! remind me what Tam Scobbie & Mannus did again!...why did we accept Tam Scobbie's ban.

Edited by Pelosi

DId a google search and it brought up this info from a rangers site -

The Scottish League Cup - Quarter Final

Rangers v St Johnstone

Tuesday 28 October 2014 - 7.15pm kick off

Tickets go on sale

Season ticket holders – Friday 3 October

General sale - Wednesday 8 October

Season ticket holder price - Adult £19, Concession £13 and £3 Junior

General sale - Adult £21, Concession £15 and £5 Junior

Please note that the Club Deck, Copland Rear, Broomloan Rear, and other selected areas of the stadium will remain closed for this fixture.