League Cup Draw

Pelosi

Saints head to Ibrox on Tuesday 28th October 2014 for a Scottish League Cup Fourth Round tie against Rangers and tickets for the game will go on sales from tomorrow, Tuesday 14th October, from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults - £21
Concessions (over 65s, 16 and 17 year olds)- £15
Under 16s - £5

The Ticket Office (tel 01738 455000) is open weekdays Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.

The match at Ibrox is being screened live by BBC Scotland.

Was not planning to go and seeing as they want £21 for a ticket, there is no way I will be changing my mind now. ****ing ridiculous price..

Why have Rangers STH been allowed a discount? Surely the ticket arrangements should be the same for both clubs regardless of who are at home as it's a cup match.

A the rangers supporter is contributing £8.50 to each club but we have to pay £10.50? Not a massive difference. But morally incorrect and even a case of sporting integrity.

Steve Brown was right to say No to the Newco.

Saints head to Ibrox on Tuesday 28th October 2014 for a Scottish League Cup Fourth Round tie against Rangers and tickets for the game will go on sales from tomorrow, Tuesday 14th October, from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults - £21

Concessions (over 65s, 16 and 17 year olds)- £15

Under 16s - £5

The Ticket Office (tel 01738 455000) is open weekdays Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm.

The match at Ibrox is being screened live by BBC Scotland.

Was not planning to go and seeing as they want £21 for a ticket, there is no way I will be changing my mind now. ****ing ridiculous price..

Imagine that price if it were at McDiarmid. Those "people" would be screaming murder from the tops of the tenements! Wasn't going to go even if it were free. I'll keep my last memory of ibrox a good one.