St Johnstone Vs St Mirren.

Aitchy

With no league wins in September, will October be more kinder to us?

Massive game before we head into the International Break. St Mirren have had a poor start to the season, although will surely recieve a lift from coming back from being 2-0 down against Aberdeen.

October could prove to be an important month for us, with home games against St Mirren, Killie and Motherwell giving us a good opportunity to get some points on the board.

Team wise, obviously Brian Graham will come straight back in, but will there be any other changes? I would like to see David Wotherspoon get dropped for a few game. He has been poor for most of the season and is offering the team nothing at the moment. Hopefully Simon Lappin starts. Hopefully Scott Brown is full recovered from injury as well.

Id go:

Mannus,

MacKay,   Ando, Wright,  B.Easton,

Millar    S.Brown

Croft,    M.Davidson,   Lappin

Graham.

Thoughts?

I would play the team that win at Killie. Apart from Graham it should have been unchanged to allow us to build on that win. McFadden I believe will be given a couple of weeks to get match fit from the bench.

Yes agree at home against St Mirren it would be unbelievale to consider anything else than 2 up front.

I would go with that.Maybe O`Halloran for Faddy depending on his fitness.

Maybe O'Hell pass the ball oran could learn from Faddy how to pass the bloody ball instead of running into corners and getting robbed.

Did he get Nigels boots (the velcro ones) when he left? :confused:

Think Muzz was heading for a haircut today -hopefully he wont lose his strength IF he has.......St.Mirren had a decent result last night.

He was forever faffing about with his barnet at Tannadice on Saturday.  Needs to get it sorted out.

One challenge in particular, where he was sweeping the hair out of his eyes as he jumped for the ball :shock:

Big Jessie! (and no, I wouldn't say it to his face) :razz: 

Faddy to start. Might be a mistake but at least it creates excitement for the 20 pound plus paying fans.

I wouldn't start McFadden because he'll put bums on seats. I doubt he will. Kids will be too young to remember him in his prime & us oldsters' memories might be sullied by an indifferent Motherwell spell to get too worked up.

I think he'll start because we need two up front and he's better than Morgan in the secondary striker role. Expect Morgan will come on after 60 minutes, I'd guess.

I wouldn't start McFadden because he'll put bums on seats. I doubt he will. Kids will be too young to remember him in his prime & us oldsters' memories might be sullied by an indifferent Motherwell spell to get too worked up.

I think he'll start because we need two up front and he's better than Morgan in the secondary striker role. Expect Morgan will come on after 60 minutes, I'd guess.

We could dig up Jean Rattary and she'd be better than Morgan!!