Saints Club.

Would it not be better running the supporters club from St Johnstone itself or the Tulloch Club?

Still running a supporters club, with the buses and charity events but at a different venue?

Maybe yer right although I reckon there should be a presence in the city centre not out on the periphery.the city hall is empty and under used ! Paint it blue an white

Maybe yer right although I reckon there should be a presence in the city centre not out on the periphery.the city hall is empty and under used ! Paint it blue an white

I'm sure there is pubs/clubs looking for extra trade that would happily host a Saints supporters club. Seems sad to see hard working Saints fans efforts be hampered!

Its against KILMARNOCK next Saturday -SO even if you hate the Barossa Club lets get as many Saints supporters into the club just to show the Chairman that IF things change then St.Johnstone supporters will return.

This is the last official St Johnstone supporters club (outwith the stadium) -lets rally together .

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you may have heard the rumours   allready so i  can now confirm that we have been approached by  the Management at the Corinna  to move our group .

Ricky Marshall and i met with them last Wednesday to hear what was on offer and to be frank we were both blown away by  what is on the table.

In short.

Full use of the premises including 120 capacity function suite(Including Saturdays , which are difficult at the Club

Permisssion to decorate with St.Johnstone memorabilia

Chlidren allowed until 9.30 PM

Full assisatance in selling and promoting events  including ticketing

Food before and  after  games

Four figure sposorship per season

Sponsorship   of  a  bus per season

It is with a heavy heart i put this proposal forward but 3 years ago  when i was persuaded to join and then to be first to take the Chair  i had so many visions of how life would be at the Saints Club,  without going into great detail here, and you will all have your views but for me  the dream just never came  and  i find the Club soulless  and often unwelcoming, we have also   had  a bit of a battle with lots going against us and our vision and  personally it has never really worked

Further more the Committe of the Saints Club met earlier this year to have an EGM to close the Club which was only halted at the 11th hour, some of us believe that this may happen again soon

The Committe met the day after Ricky and i had our meeting with the Corinna and we voted 9-1 in fovour of taking this forward

So now it is up  to you

Please feel free to discuss on here  and everyone is welcome to our next open meeting on Thursday 20th September in the Club at 8 pm

Cheers

Gav Stewart

Chairman

weareperthbarossasaints