St Johnstone V Kilmarnock 18Th Oct 2014

Shibbydoo

Neither of the goals were keepers ball. At all. The first one was Anderson's and he flicked it straight to Magennis. The second was Graham's and he completely missed it allowing Magennis to nod home from the front post.

Their keeper was awful at dealing with crosses-flapping at several and coming miles out for others that he didn't need to, leaving himself out of position.

The difference was they were whipping the ball in flat and at pace, which makes it hard for the keeper while we were floating them in giving the keeper time to judge it.

Just watched the highlights for the first time. Agree that the first goal definitely wan't Mannus' ball and Anderson could/should have done better - from where I was sitting it looked like Mannus could have got it. The second I don't think it was Graham's ball, it was too high for him. The lack of challenge on Magennis is admittedly more alarming than Mannus coming for crosses.

Just watched the highlights for the first time. Agree that the first goal definitely wan't Mannus' ball and Anderson could/should have done better - from where I was sitting it looked like Mannus could have got it. The second I don't think it was Graham's ball, it was too high for him. The lack of challenge on Magennis is admittedly more alarming than Mannus coming for crosses.

Reports suggest it was Muzz that let Magennis go

2nd one the keeper has to take. Agree the first wasn't his ball - it was a mistake by Ando (he had a terrible afternoon). However, there were 2 other corners that we should have conceded that landed right in the 6 yard box within minutes of the goals and Mannus didn't come off his line. He doesn't give the defence any confidence at all with crosses.

I thought it was Derek McInnes that let him go !

With gags like that you will rival Bruce Fumey!Who by the way is playing at the Saints Club on Friday in an event brought to you by weareperthbarossasaints to raise funds for  Saints  Youth Development. Tickets are £10 which includes Soup and Stovies.Tickets available on the door

or by calling the Club on 628391(After 5pm)

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Heard spencey on sportsound talking about killie not getting their bonuses n he said that 1 team pay 650 for a win and 300 for a draw. I'm presuming its 1 of the Tayside clubs. I'd be raging if saints players were on that for a draw

If they were on money like that I would hope we wouldn`t be in the position we are now.

Heard spencey on sportsound talking about killie not getting their bonuses n he said that 1 team pay 650 for a win and 300 for a draw. I'm presuming its 1 of the Tayside clubs. I'd be raging if saints players were on that for a draw

The problem with the Killie players is that previously they were on a monthly bonus...

But it was changed to an annual bonus and the players either assumed or were lead to believe it was on the same or similar terms in terms of value of the bonus just paid at the end of the season instead of at the end of each month when it was agreed.

But actually they had the wool was pulled over the eyes a bit and they are getting a lot less than of what they expected/were due for the bonus by the club.

That's over £3500 for a draw per squad? Surely not?