Cup Final Dvd

sign dave

Sorry not been on in a while and looked for a simillar thread, but is there any talk of a cup final dvd being released and if not, does anyone have a dvd recorder i could borrow as i have recorded it on my BT box and would probably try to make a copy if no official dvd is coming out. Thanks

Fully expect there will be a DVD out for Christmas when most clubs bring out DVDs etc. Takes time before they get the rights etc to use the footage and then by time its all edited together with all the videos that the club took up in the run up and then on the day and also the sunday of the bus tour. 

Edited by sjfc99

I'll just say what we're all thinking. It is an utter shambles and embarrassment that the club hasn't got a DVD out yet and that fans are having to resort to a bootleg copy. There may be one in production for Christmas (but being saints I doubt it) but surely we have missed opportunities already, even if there is one out.

Hate to be so negative about the club, but we are so slow with so many things it is unreal. Lets hope the new recruits can make a noticeable change.

Edited by TheYellowBox

One might be in the pipleine for Christmas.

Would be good to see them getting sold in the Christmas shop and players autographing them.

----------------------------------------------

One is in the pipeline, with a good price on it too. Can't fault the club for bringing it out for Christmas considering how long it took to get the footage and then edit in all the footage, interviews etc. Its one of these things as I said, most clubs always bring out books and videos if they've got one to flog at Christmas - biggest time for getting sales. 

They were slow at getting a lot of the winners merchandise on sale, missing out on extra trade for father's day when they only had one style of mug and one style of coaster, but, considering how long something like this will take to produce, you are then as well waiting for the biggest time of the year. 

----------------------------------------------

One is in the pipeline, with a good price on it too. Can't fault the club for bringing it out for Christmas considering how long it took to get the footage and then edit in all the footage, interviews etc. Its one of these things as I said, most clubs always bring out books and videos if they've got one to flog at Christmas - biggest time for getting sales.

They were slow at getting a lot of the winners merchandise on sale, missing out on extra trade for father's day when they only had one style of mug and one style of coaster, but, considering how long something like this will take to produce, you are then as well waiting for the biggest time of the year.

Well good on saints if that is the case. Maybe an approach would be to release small snippets starting now to get fans interest up for it. Something like a small extract on the club website?

• 1 month later...

Hope they order enough stock and advertise/sell this every day/weekend in the toon centre in the lead up to Christmas. All that is needed is a suitcase full of DVDs and a couple of volunteers. Great stocking filler and should be able to shift thousands of them. Hope it covers extended highlights of all the rounds! Post winning interviews. Pre match interviews. Some team performance that day!

Edited by Dave H