Cup Final Dvd

sign dave

It will be the SFA edited version. Rangers win the cup, Sally has 3 stone digitally removed and Mrs Ogalvie looks 20 years younger giving out the medals.

Obviously this is against a backdrop of a gleaming Celtic park filled with 400,000 OF fans and no bigotry in sight.

That's where all the cuts of money really went ;)

Seriously, really looking forward to seeing the DVD. A total must have for all saints fans and I hope it has all the build up and parade and maybe I can delete all the recorded cup final stuff off my TiVo box and get back some space.... For this years saints cup win ;)

Excited for this as I'll no doubt get it as a Christmas present from the wife thanks to the subtle hints I was dropping. I just hope there is an excess of extras since the match is freely available on youtube but either way it'll mark a wonderful memory of one of the greatest occasions as a St Johnstone fan at least in recent memory.

• 2 weeks later...

ye wont be wanting the official dvd then jocko ?

I sent an email to Ross and had an answer straight back. They are happy enough posting it to Athens. Cannot ask for more. I have no issues with the bootleg version but I dont support the club financially very often nowadays so happy enough to buy the "official" one.