Cup Final Dvd

sign dave

Sadly, mine, which was a pressie from the other half, did not arrive in time for the old guy in the white beard to deliver it. Assured it will now arrive before the new year, one of Saints office staff has promised a goodwill payment of £10 back into our bank account which is a brilliant gesture and a totally unexpected one at that. Well done Sophie and thank you.

"Accidentally" set my alarm so I woke up early to watch this. I also accidentally woke my girlfriend when I was getting out of bed, so I've still yet to see it :sad:

Accidentally woke your girlfriend up! Thought your emoticon would have been winking rather than sad.

Edited by Saintdunc

Sadly, mine, which was a pressie from the other half, did not arrive in time for the old guy in the white beard to deliver it. Assured it will now arrive before the new year, one of Saints office staff has promised a goodwill payment of £10 back into our bank account which is a brilliant gesture and a totally unexpected one at that. Well done Sophie and thank you.

Very pleased with Ross's help with questions I had and then I got a couple off emails from Sophie she had noticed I could"t complete my online order and told me get my credit card info to her and she will mail it to me.

So all the saintee stars are not on the pitch big thank you to both off them

Now watched it all. The sound on the match DVD is a tiny bit shite, but the pictures are all brill and the sound on the interviews etc is perfect.

Shame on anyone that slagged this off. This is the best Crimbo pressie I have ever had. Spent the last couple of hours reliving 17th And 18th May, and many a tear was shed. If you were out and about on the 18th, you will probably see yourselves on it at some point.

If you are a saintee, you will be truly insane - I mean completely feckin bonkers - not to buy this. Wonderful, wonderful memories. Worth it for the interviews and the film from the open top bus alone.

What a feckin fantastic football club we have the honour to support.

I'm normally very accepting of things like delayed deliverys and so forth but I was meant to receive this in time for Christmas from the girlfriend and it's not shown up so I think she'll be ragging them on the phone tomorrow.

Do you need her permission to watch dvd's?

No, I just don't want to start crying in front of her.

Hopefully this had a Christmas happy ending

It hasn't, as I've still not watched it. Tomorrow morning is the day though, put money on it.

Accidentally woke your girlfriend up! Thought your emoticon would have been winking rather than sad.

We've been dating more than a week, so any winking would most likely be caused by a stray elbow to the face

Sound is poor for the match but DVD is easily worth it for disc 2. Sound is fine for that and I'm a blubbering wreck after watching it there! Brilliant momento with lots of unseen footage. Superb.

yes disc 2 is very good, especially the parade thru toon, was good to watch seeing as how i couldnt be there!

Got mine ordered this morning, phoned Sophie she told me only 9 left I think she said anyway she posting it today and I don't give a feck if it is the president off North Korea 

doing the commentary and filmed it wie his polaroid I am 75 and my saints won the cup rock on :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

As Santa wasn't forthcoming with the DVD, can anyone tell me how I can order one. I live in Melbourne. I guess you'll be aware that it doesn't show up on the official website, as doesn't the other 'cup winners' shite that goes around. Not even in "featured items', go figure.

Anyhow, "contact us' has no email and neither does Campus Sports.

Who'd have believed it was easier to get to the game from Australia than getting a keyring and a dvd, you'd think they'd be ramming them down oor throughts.

As Santa wasn't forthcoming with the DVD, can anyone tell me how I can order one. I live in Melbourne. I guess you'll be aware that it doesn't show up on the official website, as doesn't the other 'cup winners' shite that goes around. Not even in "featured items', go figure.

Anyhow, "contact us' has no email and neither does Campus Sports.

Who'd have believed it was easier to get to the game from Australia than getting a keyring and a dvd, you'd think they'd be ramming them down oor throughts.

Email "enquiries@perthsaints.co.uk"