Cup Final Dvd

sign dave

Sadly, mine, which was a pressie from the other half, did not arrive in time for the old guy in the white beard to deliver it. Assured it will now arrive before the new year, one of Saints office staff has promised a goodwill payment of £10 back into our bank account which is a brilliant gesture and a totally unexpected one at that. Well done Sophie and thank you.

Sadly no sign of it yet.

My copy arrived in Calgary last week. The game DVD goes straight to the game with no menu screen and the interview DVD has an extremely basic menu page.

Not really sure why more time wasn't taken to do a professional job on our 1st ever Scottish Cup win DVD! It is extremely easy to use iMovie to create DVD menu pages with pictures and music. I would have liked to have seen, images of the day along side The Shrugs "My Fair Maid" for the menu screen with a nice font and set-up. Heck I would have even done it for free if I knew the menu was going to look amateurish. The road to the Scottish Cup with highlights from our games would have also been a nice touch.

Nonetheless I love the content, great interviews and I'll never tire watching the game back.

COYS

you wouldn't get poor quality sound from any other dvd, and if you did it would get fixed, whoever provided saints with the service should fix it and replace all faulty disc 1's - as they are only dvd-r's it shouldn't cost much to get it sorted!!! Even scumdee utd would fix it!

It came from the BBC. They sent a master copy of the game which was copied. The first one they sent was even worse and was sent back. This was the main reason the launch was delayed. By the time they got the second, they had to use it otherwise the DVD would not have been available for Christmas...

I would suggest anyone is is not happy should take theirs back and ask for  a refund.  That will mean you end up without an official club copy, but at least you will be happy.

It came from the BBC. They sent a master copy of the game which was copied. The first one they sent was even worse and was sent back. This was the main reason the launch was delayed. By the time they got the second, they had to use it otherwise the DVD would not have been available for Christmas...

I would suggest anyone is is not happy should take theirs back and ask for a refund. That will mean you end up without an official club copy, but at least you will be happy.

^^^^^^^^Official club dvd committee member.^^^^^^^