Partick Thistle V Saints. 25Th October - Must Win

St Mikey

We'll probably go 4-4-2, leaving ourselves wide open as the midfield charge about like headless chickens without any protection, while the defence will yet again be changed as we desperately hunt for the answers despite the fact its age catching up with players instead  of bad form. Up front Graham will charge about being forced to try and win a header every three seconds and having no support while McFadden walks around twenty yards away. We'll make the same three subs regardless of how everyones playing.

2-0 Partick

back to basics for this for me.

All this shite about Fraz being to old, He lost his place because when Tam Scobbie was playing very well, Yet when Tam gets injured TW decides to play Dave at CH and Miller at RB. has not worked so back to :-

Mannus

MacKay  Ando  Fraz  Easton.

Brown   

Millar    McDonald     Lappin 

Davidson

Grahme.

First task is to keep a clean sheet  for 90 minutes. Take advantage of any dead ball situations and maybe look pinch a goal. 

Subs:  Banks, Miller ( No body else), O Halloran, Wotherspoon, McFadden, Dylan Easton, Kitchen.

Dropped completely and told to find a new club in the window Croft (Unprofessional behaviour getting pissed every week end)  Caddis( Attitude yesterday when he came on was shocking shrugging his shoulder and could not care less. 

All providing they are fit of course.    

back to basics for this for me.

All this shite about Fraz being to old, He lost his place because when Tam Scobbie was playing very well, Yet when Tam gets injured TW decides to play Dave at CH and Miller at RB. has not worked so back to :-

Mannus

MacKay  Ando  Fraz  Easton.

Brown   

Millar    McDonald     Lappin 

Davidson

Grahme.

First task is to keep a clean sheet  for 90 minutes. Take advantage of any dead ball situations and maybe look pinch a goal. 

Subs:  Banks, Miller ( No body else), O Halloran, Wotherspoon, McFadden, Dylan Easton, Kitchen.

Dropped completely and told to find a new club in the window Croft (Unprofessional behaviour getting pissed every week end)  Caddis( Attitude yesterday when he came on was shocking shrugging his shoulder and could not care less. 

All providing they are fit of course.    

If only Millar was available.

Agree about Croft. He is only here for the beer money & a laugh.

More must not lose than must wun in my view

If St. Mirren win and we draw against Partick then Motherwell beat us next Friday we will be second bottom.

We need to start winning asap. 

The more games go on the worse the pressure will get.

Edited by PerthSeany

Just realised that this will be my 9th game this season. So far, I've got a record of 2 draws and 6 defeats.

2 x draws versus Luzern.

Defeats to: Hamilton, Dundee, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Celtic and Spartak Trnava.

After winning the cup I didn't expect to go 8 games in without witnessing a win. This really is depressing. Come on Saints, I'm going on Saturday - give me a flukey, off the arse in the 90th minute win!!!

Edited by Broon